search
Price $
Bedrooms:
backpage.com > Miami real estate for sale > Miami commercial

Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:29 AM

72 gorgeous units for sale in South Miami. This outstanding building is brand new (98% completed and the bank is willing to complete the other 2% for the next great buyer). it has a total floors of 10 with a gross building area of 119,000 Sq Ft. The total parking spaces is 98 + street parking is also available. The total NRA sq Ft for the 72 units is 63,675 Sq Ft and it also has 2,890 Sq Ft of retail space.

Asking price: $9,100,000 (But we believe the bank will sell it for about $7,900,000 to 8,300,000) There is a $1,000,000 refund from the City of Miami once a contract is executed.

Located close to University of Miami, and a Hospital. Students dorm for sale in mind, and hospital staff apatments for sale in mind as well. (Nearby a hospital).

• Location: Miami

• Post ID: 47734265 miami
miami.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017 backpage.com