miami,¬†florida free classifieds > miami buy, sell, trade > miami want-trade

Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:10 AM


Enrolled Agent available to help with your tax needs. If you need to file your current or past year tax returns, have gotten letters from the IRS, have a tax lien or levy, IRS or DOR collections or any other tax issue I can help. I have over 17 years of tax experience and as an Enrolled Agent I am authorized to represent clients before the IRS. If you have an audit or other issues you won't even need to be present.

I accept barters of goods and services (cars, boats, jewelry, electronics, household items, ect.) as well as cash and credit cards.

No problem too big or small.

Miami Tax Expert


NW 36th St at 42 Ave, 33166    google map | yahoo map

• Location: Miami, South Florida

• Post ID: 18590390 miami

Play it safe. Avoid Scammers.

Most of the time, transactions outside of your local area involving money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers or shipping (especially overseas shipping) are scams or frauds.

Report all scam attempts to is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.