What you’ll be doing...
As you know, at Verizon we do much more than sell technology. We deliver game-changing solutions that enhance the agility, productivity and global reach of businesses. Ingenious solutions that connect people the world over. Pioneering solutions that transform the way communities live, work and play.
We lead. Others follow. No-one can match our capability to design, build and operate integrated global networks, cutting-edge information systems and mobile technologies. We use our expertise to create powerful answers to today’s business issues. We’re inspired to solve the toughest challenges. We relish the chance to shape tomorrow’s biggest ideas.
Are you ready to enhance a best-in-class enterprise sales team that thrives on teamwork and collaboration? Can you see yourself delivering technology and solutions in everything from the cloud and security to mobility and M2M? Do you want to change the way the world works?
The Senior Enterprise Sales Manager leads a group of Sr. Client Executives to grow and protect Verizon Enterprise Solution revenues at our largest and most strategic enterprise customers. This role plays an integral part in the revenue generation by leading their team to sell solutions from our extensive technology portfolio to solve their clients’ business and IT needs. The Managing Client Partner is, also, responsible to identify new out-sourcing and systems integration opportunities which contribute to Verizon’s total revenue commitment.
Ours is a powerful and growing business. A workforce in more than 150 countries. We’re a leader in transforming enterprises, including 97% of the Fortune 1000. From intelligent networking to connected machines and smarter security, we help clients leverage technology to deliver better business outcomes and performance.
We’re also a business that invests in its people. Last year Verizon spent more than $275 million on employee training, development and tuition. This enabled us to hone the skills of all our people. And earned us a spot in Training magazine’s ‘Hall of Fame’. So as you contribute to our business, we’ll make sure you grow. And get the rewards you deserve. Competitive salaries are enhanced by plenty of incentive awards for sales performance.
What we’re looking for...
- Manage an aggressive multi-million dollar sales quota in a highly competitive environment.
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of sales employees, which normally consists of 6-9 Client Executives.
- Lead team in protecting and growing existing customer account/revenue base and attaining revenue growth, quality and expense targets.
- Supports in the successful development and implementation of Strategic Account Plans for all assigned accounts.
- Negotiate teams and individual Client Executive objectives based on account and market analysis, qualified business conditions and application opportunities.
- Secure necessary Branch and interdepartmental commitment of resources required to implement pre and post sales and service activities needed to facilitate sales and maintain/improve customer satisfaction.
- Determine if RFPs are being written or have been issued for areas that are a core competency for Verizon and are for opportunities that are determined to be qualified.
- Assist others in thinking creatively and developing new ideas to sell VES solution portfolio.
- Define objectives for the department and sets priorities for utilizing resources.
- Keep abreast of information and product developments.
- Create and maintain a good team spirit.
- Attends 4 – 6 sales calls per week with team members to establish personal contact and customer satisfaction.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6812157-managing-client-partner-enterprise-sales
• Post ID: 59010513 miami