Rep 1, Retail Sales (In-Store) - Miami - #1 - Comcast (Miami, FL)
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 9:15 AM
- Interfaces with customers; advises customers and answers questions
relating to products, services, billing, and all other issues and
concerns. Demonstrates a strong understanding of Company products and
- Evaluates customers'' potential product needs and makes appropriate
recommendations. Effectively communicates and demonstrates a high level
of comfort selling Company products and services.
- Informs customer of products and pricing models, as well as
competitive advantages. Corrects customer billing discrepancies,
prepares work orders, arranges for service appointments, and ensures
appropriate follow-up procedures are met.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals within the guidelines established by
local market. Reports daily on the number of sales contacts and other
metrics, as required.
- Participates in required events held on weekends and/or weekdays.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 20300139 miami