Managing/Senior Managing Consultant - Financial Markets - IBM (Miami, FL)
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 1:18 AM
* At least 3 years experience in leading third party vendor applications that support key Wealth Management, Asset Management, Financial/Capital Markets and/or Securities Servicing processes.
* At least 3 years experience in managing and improving the performance of clearance/settlement, stock record reporting, and/or other core middle or back office business process.
* At least 6 years experience in core Java and/or Oracle (preferably Linux) environments.
* At least 1 year experience in Broadridge BPS/Impact.
* At least 3 years experience in managing offshore resources.
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months.
To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 20293600 miami