Posted: Thursday, September 7, 2017 9:17 AM
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract Type: Regular Employment
Job Level: Professional
Sub:department: Office Location: Miami, FL (MIA) Travel Required: No Selection Start Date: The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide. We are looking to hire a Global Key Account Manager Healthcare to manage and develop globally the assigned Global Key Account (GKA) in line with the Account Plan to meet the objectives of growth and profitability
The primary purposes of this role are:
1. To take overall global development responsibility of the assigned GKA and increase the share of wallet
2. To promote and sell differentiating Industry Solutions based on Panalpina's products and Supply Chain Solutions
3. To increase relationship stability by diversifying product offerings and developing multi:level contacts relationship between GKA and Panalpina main stakeholders
* Globally owns the customer and coordinates the team of Corporate Key Account Manager(s) in the various countries
* Diagnose GKA Supply Chain set up and identify Supply Chain Solutions opportunities. Develop and prepare strategic investment proposal in close cooperation with Global Head of SCS and Global Head of IV.
* Develop and Execute Key Account Plan and align with the customer as well with the key stakeholders within Panalpina incl. Executive Sponsor.
* Increase share of wallet and profitability to achieve GKA's global development objectives
* Build a pro:active sales approach based on the customer needs and the Unique Selling Propositions of Panalpina
* Provide profit guidelines to Global Key Account Management team for ad:hoc quotations
* Ensure full adherence of GKA SOP across the organization
* Take global lead role and actively participate to GKA RFI and RFQ opportunities
* Prepare RFI and RFQ Post:Mortem analysis and share with Tender Management, Products and any other relevant internal stakeholders
* Ensure Cost Budgeting (e.g. IT, FTE resources etc. ) on global level
* Build up and further improve all geographical customer relationships with the respective GKA team and participate in all relevant meetings with the customer in order to position Panalpina accordingly.
* Develop global multi:level contacts between customer and Panalpina for proper reciprocal function interfaces
* Plan bi:annual customer visits with GKA sponsor to get C:level attention for intensifying strategic dialogue and commitment
* Proceed to thorough GKA global potential identification and regular update across all GKA logistic spends. To be used to update share of wallet and drive development priorities on Account Plan.
* Gather global Strategic Forecast from GKA and is responsible to communicate and update space requirements to relevant Product Organizations on Quarterly basis minimum.
* Display strong leadership both externally towards Customer and internally towards Key Account Management team, Countries involved and upper Management
* Engage and interact with Regional and Country Management (MD/HMS),
* Close and regular alignment between Global Key Account Manager and the respective Regional Manager with matrix responsibility of Global Key Account manager(s) about the leadership and other business aspects
* Work in close collaboration with Global Head of IV
* Ensure full adherence to CRM process
* Is responsible for timely and proper handover of business implementation to BIM
* Ensure implementation of SOP's related to invoicing, business requirements, reporting, etc.
* Ensure the timely measurement
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 65507942 miami