Posted: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 6:36 AM
Job Function: Air Freight
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Entry:level
Sub:department: ((Air Import ))
Office Location: ((Miami))
Travel Required: ((0))
Start Date: ((March 20, 2017))
The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core
products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made
end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more
than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a ((Air Import Document Processing Agent)) to process air import shipments with high accuracy by using proprietary forwarding applications, ensuring operational excellence and high productivity in cooperation with the Customer Service staff.
* Prepare and issue documentation
* Review documentation
* Communicate with Customer Service group for any requirements and/or exceptions found in freight instructions/documents
* Follow up of billings with origin offices
* Distribute documents and make copies in accordance with shippers, Panalpinas and/or destination country requirements
* Assure that file contains all necessary document copies in proper sequence
* Ensure that payable and receivable documents are completed accurately and forwarded on time.
* Ensure highest level of data quality by processing the shipment accurately
* Other duties as requested
Skills and Requirements:
* Ability to effectively multi:task
* Basic freight forwarding knowledge of air import
* Detail oriented
* Excellent application skills and competence
* Ability to work in fast paced environment
* Team player
* Proficiency in English both written and oral
* Fluent in English. Second language is preferred.
• Location: miami
• Post ID: 64460248 miami