We are looking to hire two attractive females to hand... South Beach
12 - Professionally Trained In-Home Sales People Needed Highest %... Van Nuys CA
Reply: click here
Reply: click here
Pay is $10/hr
Please send photo and contact number where you can be reached. You will be required to meet us an hour before starting.
Future work will be made available depending on performance.
Reply: click here
Apply Today $10/hour + commission (make up to $30/hour)
We make outbound sales calls to an existing customer base. This is a sales job offering base pay plus commission on every sale you close.
We offer: Paid Training, Competitive Benefits package, Casual Dress, Flexible hours, FT/PT,vacation, 401k, Stock Options, Medical, Dental & paid world class training!
Apply in person: 3301 NW 107 Ave. Miami, Fl. 33178 Suite 110
Monday thru Friday 9:00 AM -- 5:00 PM or call HR at 305-594-2461
Or apply online using the following steps below:
1. Enter to www.searsholdings.com/careers
2.Type Requisition number:
312683BR, then press Search
3.Click on Representative, Telephone Sales in your search results. Then, click the APPLY NOW tab.
4. The position available will appear and you will be able to view the job description and apply by the clicking apply to job.
5. Complete the assessment sent via email after submitting an application.
EOE / Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled. We conduct criminal backgrounds checks & drug screens
Reply: click here
PLEASE WATCH VIDEO www.wheelatorworld.com & www.emotorloan.com
IT'S SIMPLY AN EXCITING CAREER
There are very few business careers that can promise that you'll work with the decision-makers, owners, Sellers, Buyers, bankers and lawyers of the firms in the local, regional and national market. Brokering offers that opportunity.
From USA to Canada to Europe, ETC we're expanding vertically and From RV's to Boats to Heavy Machinery, ETC we're expanding horizontally to create the brokering company of the future with the 1st Diversified Listing Service.
You'll be negotiating and coordinating transactions for people all over the nation. In addition to being ahead of the information game, you'll meet interesting and knowledgeable people looking to you for guidance and direction. When opportunity knocks you'll be holding open the door!
WE BELIEVE IN YOU
If you have the desire to make Brokering part of your future and the commitment to be successful meshed with personal integrity and ethics, we will put our faith and effort in helping you reach your goals. We know potential; we can grow your strengths.
WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES, TOO
Experience and integrity should be qualities you look for in the firm that you choose for your career. We are always looking to add talented, self-motivated, goal-oriented individuals to our team and we have an established reputation for professionalism and quality.
Clearly, a career as a professional in the field of Brokering offers an extremely rewarding future.
THE NEXT STEP IS UP TO YOU!
•Listen to prerecorded call 24/7 at 530 881 1399 code 796955 Todd & Carla
•Goto Live Call 1230 PM EST at 530 881 1300 code 796955 Broker Intro and answer any questions you might have there are no stupid questions!
•Review website www.FreeRek.com and blog WHY U?
•Fill out aweber form site to get information on brokering FUN! 300k a YEAR
•Set UP Snap appointment with TODD OR CARLA. MUST HAVE SPOKEN WITH AN AGENT THAT BROUGHT YOU TO THE CALL BEFORE SETTING UP APPT.
MORE INFO : CLICK HERE
For more information about career opportunities that await you at FreeRek.com, call us. We look forward to talking with you. Please Contact US But please listen to prerecorded call and live conference call before you do !
If you have an interest in exploring a career in the brokering buying or selling call Today!
60k to 120k 1st Year
150k plus 2nd Year with referrals
GO TO CAREER SECTION IN BLOGROLL FOR MORE INFORMATION ON RIGHT SIDE OF WEBSITE BLOG
Conference Call 1230 PM EST Live Call
Dial-in Number: (530) 881-1300
Access Code: 796955
Playback Number: Plays 24/7 Please listen before you call FreeRek.com
(530) 881-1399 code 796955
12:30 pm est everyday! Live Call
PLEASE WATCH VIDEOS and Listen to Conference Calls BEFORE YOU CONTACT US.
THANK YOU !!!
SET UP 10 MINUTE ONE ON ONE APPT : CLICK HERE
Reply: click here
GANE $ 8.00,$ 9.00 + COM + BONO.
EXCELENTES INGRESOS !!!!!
LLAME YA .954-213-0458
Reply: click here
Need a friendly english speaking female to show visitors the outdoor area (gym, spa, restaurant, pools, etc.) very simple job. Includes food.
- Pay $12/hr.
- Email Photos
Reply: click here
more info on our program at
medisavermdc dot webs dot com
Reply: click here
FULL TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE PROS & SALES ASSOCIATES 4 NEEDED (BRICKELL OR SOUTH MIAMI)
Compensation: $12-$16 hourly average based on $9 hourly plus bonuses and commissions.
FULL TIME Customer Service professionals.
Must have open availability.
email us NOW for brief phone interview anytime 9am-10pm Positions filling up quick!
Customer service pros / Sales Associates needed for busy Telefonetica in Brickell or South Miami.
Providing superior customer service to our members and guests. Selling Plans, retail & phone services. Providing excellent service to new customers by making phone calls, setting appointments, greeting potential clients face to face with a smile upon arrival to their business and assists in maintaining professional presentation of our products and services. Must have a wonderful disposition and a great attitude.
Assists in so administrative tasks including filing, customer maintenance, and create quotes
Assists in maintaining cleanliness of work overall.
Various duties as assigned by Account Director
Customer service and sales experience a must.
Ability to effectively communicate with new and existing customers on benefits, create value without selling.
Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment
Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, management and sales staff
Able to work flexible days and hours.
Tech knowledge a plus
Benefits Include but not limited to:
Hourly wage commission and bonuses
Medical, dental, and vision offered at participating locations
Employment growth opportunities
Management positions also available
Email us now at email@example.com NOW for brief phone interview
Salary/Wage: $12-$16 hourly average based on $9 hourly plus bonuses & commissions.
Shift: Days, Nights, Weekends
• Location: Miami, Coral Gables Brickell or South Miami location
Reply: click here
Looking for sales people to work in a luggage retail store located in Dadeland Mall. Looking for someone with a flexible schedule, doesn't mind working weekends or long hours, must have a car to sometimes make deliveries, should be good in sales, organized, must speak spanish and english.
Duties include: helping costumers, restocking merchandise, receiving shipments, pricing merchandise, check inventory, deliver merchandise between stores and to customers, clean store, organize merchandise and keep the store organized.
Prior experience in luggage or bags is a plus!
Location: Miami, Florida
Portuguese Language skills required
As a member of our Sales Engineering team, you will provide technical support to qualified prospects who are working to evaluate and potentially deploy our solutions and related tools.
- Conduct and facilitate product demonstrations through WebEx
- Conference calls discussing prospective business fit with our software products
- General support of sales team from a technical aspect to drive team based selling
- Installations of software trials and working with the customers and the account executive to ensure that the customer purchases the software following the trial.
- Support pre & pst sales issues including but not limited to:
- Validating and supporting agreed upon ‘proof of concept’ with prospect
- Providing written & oral instruction on the usage of the products
- Recommending best practices for different customer environments
- Supporting/training Partners and customers
- Attending trade shows as needed
- Some on-site customer visits with limited travel
- Interacting with Architecture team to ensure the product fills customer requirements and communicate these requirements and findings to the product management team
- Experience with VMware products/infrastructure – particularly the vSphere family
- Understanding of storage concepts, architecture and storage platforms (i.e. SAN/NAS/DAS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to explain technical solutions and concepts to non-technical people
- Good practical understanding of datacenter architecture
- Previous experience in a Pre-Sales Engineering position.
- BA/BS, preferably in a Computer related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003), plus x86 platforms, devices, and networking
Highly Preferred Skills
- Experience in working with development organizations in a new product introductions role
- Experience with Virtualization technologies is a plus
- Knowledge or familiarity of real-life IT environments
- Experience in administration of SAN environments
- Technical certifications (VCP, MCSE, CCNA, etc.)
- UNIX kernel diagnostics/debugging
- Experience with operation and administration of Windows Server 2008 and/or Windows Server 2003 systems
- Decent practical working with and administration of Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, or DB2 databases
- Strong Linux or UNIX administration skills & familiarity with the installation and configuration of Linux or UNIX operating systems & setup and operation of TCP/IP networking on Linux or UNIX systems
- Enterprise level administration, recovery, and configuration
- Ability to test and setup customer like computing environments for demo/troubleshooting purposes
- Understanding of computer and networking hardware
- Network routing, configuration, etc.
Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion – employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + bonus for achieving goals.
- We offer a competitive health plan, 401k, and stock options.
Our client is a business-to-business organization that was founded in 1987 with over $343 million a year in total system revenue in 2008. It is the largest reseller of shipping services in the United States, serving more than 75,000 active small- to mid-size businesses, with nearly ten million shipments per year, through a franchise system throughout the U.S. It offers overnight air express, domestic and international ground/air freight, LTL and FTL shipping. Our focus is on the small- to medium-sized businesses. Our services are designed to build long-term customer relationships by creating individual shipping solutions for our clients. As sales manager, you will have the opportunity to build a book of business by contacting and developing sales leads and closing sales. You will also give ongoing service to existing and new clients within a protected geographical territory. You will be the one who generates revenue, identifies market potential, initiates sales processes, closes sales, expands sales in existing accounts and contributes information to market strategy
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications
Business-to-business, outside/inside sales and cold calling/canvassing experience
A well-developed pattern of leadership, achievement and competitive skills
2 years minimum of outsides sales management of at least 3-5 sales reps
Professionalism, energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity
Computer skills a must Compensation and Benefits
$55,000 Base salary plus uncapped and monthly commissions and quarterly bonuses
$500 per month expense allowance Laptop Full Benefits Vacation and paid holidays Exceptional initial and ongoing sales training program
An HR solutions firm that services small to medium-sized businesses is looking for Outside Sales Professionals throughout the US.
This position is responsible for selling the companies core PEO services (Outsoucred HR Services) to potential clients in a competitive marketplace.
- Prospect new clients by networking and cold calling.
- Schedule proposal meetings, present proposals and close prospective client.
- Attend internal sales meetings and training.
- Develop Broker relationships.
- Keep up to date on current client needs.
- Work to retain all existing accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid Driver’s License and proof of insurance with required coverage
- 3 years’ experience selling in a B2B environment. Prior experience selling PEO, Payroll, Employee Benefits, or HR Outsourcing is preferred.
- President’s Club and other awards are highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimal travel required
• Provide a broad range of financial consulting/planning services to our individual customers/participants at existing mega and large institutions ensuring asset retention and growth.
• Accountable for making TIAA-CREF the primary relationship (first call) for customers in need of distinctive advice, products and services related to achieving their long-term financial goals.
• Sale and delivery of all products and services including retail mutual funds, annuities, IRAs, 529 and 403b plans, life insurance and others.
• Counsel participants on their pension plans, tax deferred annuities and available investment options, recommend and facilitate new purchases and provide authoritative information upon which important personal financial planning decisions are based.
• Strong emphasis on services, sales, customers, and retention objectives.
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 - 5 years industry experience.
• NASD Series 7 and 63 Registered Representative with all applicable state insurance licensing (life, health and accident).
• Travel required. Valid U.S. Driver's License
• Professional designation strongly desired: CFP, CLU, ChFC, etc.
• Expert knowledge of financial planning concepts; including a broad knowledge of TIAA-CREF products.
• Proven written, verbal and presentation skills to large audiences.
• Excellent communication and sales skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity is not just the law, it’s our commitment. Read more about the Equal Employment Opportunity Law.
If you need assistance applying due to being visually or hearing impaired, please email Careers Help.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Start building your career and future now! About Mac Tools...
Customer Service & Sales Pros for Telefonetica Coral Gables &... Coral Gables
Mattress 1 One is seeking Full-time and Part-time Mattress Sales... Broward + Dade + Palm Beach
Everyone longs for independence and the ability to structure our...
For a growing company, Needing additional Sales Person For a... North Miami Beach Florida.