No experience needed we will provide training and we will show you how to get certified as a professional travel agent.
Contact Stephane Laroche 772-646-1069
Broward/Miami area top hotel company has an opening for a sales manager.
The following is a brief description of the position:
A hotel sales manager is the person responsible to increase the revenue earned by the hotel, by thinking about attractive deals, meeting prospective clients to promote the business, etc. The suitable candidate must have proven him/herself in marketing and sales department. He/she must be possessing good leadership skills. Applicant must be energetic, dynamic gogetter. We are looking for person of high integrity.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
Solicit assigned markets on behalf of the property the Sales Manager is employed.
Maximizing and managing yield, occupancy and average daily rate of hotel business will be the major sales effort of the position.
Achieve monthly personal room and revenue sales goals.
Solicit sales through local sales calls as well as out of town sales trips.
Attend at local, state, and regional trade shows.
Represent the property in which the Sales Manager is employed in the form of membership in industry organizatiAons
Assist in obtaining catering and convention clients.
Prior hotel experience or sales experience is encouraged.
Please email resume and Facebook page link to
to the sales and marketing industry.
COMMI$$ION$ PAID DAILY!!!!
Checks $25, $75 or $300 mailed next day after every sale.
Weekly and monthly overrides too...
Serious income for serious people...
Free marketing websites provided...
Sales affiliates can expect to earn between 15% and 20% on direct sales. We also have supplementary team sale bonuses paid out periodically. Average earnings expected to be $1500 - $2000 monthly on 10-15 sales. This can be achieved part-time. If you would like to earn more, sky is the limit!
- Professional image
- Valid driver's license and a vehicle
- Must be 18 years of age or older - Seniors encouraged.
- Sales experience in the domain of seniors products/services preferred
- Must have excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Must know how to present to seniors as well
If you have the people skills, patience and a desire to grow with us, then send us your resume and tell us a little bit about yourself at email@example.com Subject: Sales Affiliate Application. We are looking forward to hear from you. Applicants who match our criteria will be contacted for an interview. Good Luck!!!
All experience levels will be considered. We will provide necessary training from creating leads to closing sales.
Effortless Tubs Team
New first order bonus
Leadership matching bonus
Customer Acquisition Incentive
Leadership Bonus pool
We are hiring distributors At 10:00 am on saturday may 30th at 9594 nw 41st street 33178
Apply with code:webpro14
Successful candidate MUST :
-Previous Retail experience required. We are looking for someone who really enjoys Selling and Engaging with costumers.
- Be able to close sale
- Organize showroom floor, and keep it orderly at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Be able to work weekends
- Bilingual preferred- Spanish and English equally important for this position.
Please call or text 786-306-3548
You know how to communicate with customers to find out what they need—and what solutions can fill those needs. Our dedicated Sales professionals receive award-winning training so they can present our game-changing technologies, products and services to the world.
The Security Sales Engineer position will be responsible for the delivery of the technical solution component of strategic security sales. The key strategic priorities are to design, present and demonstrate security solutions which exactly match the customer’s business objective. In this role, the Sales Engineer partners effectively across product, sales and operations teams within Verizon and approved technology partners to drive strategic revenue and sales growth of security solutions.
The position requires the ability to gather customer requirements, educate the customer on options and approaches to meet business needs, confirm services meet those requirements, and assist the sales team in delivering a customer specific value proposition for the service. In this capacity, the Sales Engineer will position the security services both to achieve the technical outcomes and position Verizon relative to competition. Presentation and customer interactions are a significant component of this position, in addition to leading the technical response to RFP and service proposals. The Sales Engineer should also recognize and drive new business opportunities in the accounts, generating and maintaining a revenue pipeline.
Active collaboration with the security sales specialists and Client Executives on the account are essential to driving sales performance. Participation in Strategic Account Planning, opportunity qualification and personal engagement with both account teams and customers is required. The Sales Engineer will be measured on specific, achievable, realistic, and time bound sales metrics aligned to their security sales team members as detailed in the Performance Agreement. The Sales Engineer is an extension of the security sales team, and attends security sales meetings to provide feedback on industry trends, recent customer engagements, key wins, product enhancements, product issues/resolution, and new service launches.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for creating a partnership with the customer to ensure the Verizon sales team has uncovered all aspects of the customer requirements, share emerging threat landscape trends, and take a consultative approach to solution development. The Sales Engineer will develop strong client relationships, fundamental in the security business, as a trusted partner. The role requires proactive effort to engage in customer meetings or personal relationship ownership, and participation in regional security marketing events.
A successful candidate will play a key partnership role to the field sales team as a technical advisor, and will report to the Manager of Security Sales Engineering.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple highly complex cross-functional projects.
- Minimum of 3+ years sales or consulting experience with Enterprise Customers.
- Minimum of 5+ years engineering experience in security domains
- Experience addressing customers technical issues in a complex technical environment
- Knowledge of security technologies, architectures, risk frameworks
- Knowledge of compliance standards and frameworks (NIST, PCI, OSI)
- Project management skills, empathetic interpersonal skills.
- Confident, clear, articulate presentation skills
- Knowledge of corporate business strategy, security technology, market and industry trends.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight timelines.
- Detail oriented, self-directed daily activity.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact at senior levels internal and external to Verizon.
- Ability to communicate knowledge and expertise to provide insight and direction to the business and to customers.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train others within Verizon and have the ability to educate key stakeholders on the benefits of a proposed approach.
- Self-motivated, resilient, can-do attitude to overcome obstacles and find resolution in sometimes difficult conditions.
- Extensive, advanced level computer skills including Microsoft suite, Visco and database management.
- Travel required.
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in computer engineering/ security engineering with a minimum of 5 years of practical technical security expertise.
Certifications: Domain specific security certifications. CISSP preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Verizon is a Federal Contractor
- Verizon requests veteran priority referrals
- Verizon is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/3832507-security-solutions-sales-engineer--14