If you are interested in this position, please email your resume along with a cover letter if applicable.
Fast paced moving company hiring for telephone sales position. You must be:
-Highly Self Motivated and Driven to Succeed
-Organized and Capable of Prioritizing Accounts
-Punctual, Professional and Persistent.
-Able to work well with others
-Not send me a resume with an objective for another industry
This position requires a lot of focus and a strong closing ability. Work in an excellent environment with great pay if you dedicate yourself.
Knowledge of the moving industry is essential, however prior sales experience is not an absolute must.
ATTITUDE is the most important factor in this position, because if you do not believe you are the best, you will not succeed.
Are you organized?
Can you tele-market and have some computer skills?
Is being paid $80.00 every Friday per Auto Club Membership sold acceptable?
I do this work full time at home, or on my boat at the lake and love it.
If interested register for free to become an Associate at:
Click on “Become an Associate”
Fill out the “Associate Registration Page”
Upload the requested Identity Documents
Upon approval, BEGIN SELLING!!!
Call me anytime for questions you have at: (706) 755-7474.
M.C.A. Sales Associate
All Access to our VIP After parties including the Mansion & more ..
The Job will be to assist with the Sales and Marketing team during the show greeting International Clients while showcasing the Multi- Million Dollar powerboats .Some sales skills would be great but Must have great communication skills plus a very outgoing personality .Great Place to network and meet thousands of international people .
Looking for someone that can fit these requirements so please contact us asap .
Successful candidate MUST :
-Previous Retail experience required. We are looking for someone who really enjoys Selling and Engaging with costumers.
- Be able to close sale
- Organize showroom floor, and keep it orderly at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge
- Be able to work weekends
- Bilingual preferred- Spanish and English equally important for this position.
Please call or text 786-306-3548
Base Salary: $150,000.00 TO $250,000.00
Total Comp @ Plan: $300,000.00 TO $300,000.00
Base City: Miami and Orlando
Detailed Job Description:
Identifies and cultivates new clients, but maintains a close, ongoing relationship with his or her existing base of clients. A successful candidate becomes the client’s trusted advisor for all things related to financial planning. Will build renewable income business. Within 7 years could have million dollar business.
Base is depending on experience and level of success..
• College graduate, and may have an MBA, but an advanced degree is not required.
• Must have success selling Financial; could be Hedge Funds - Investments - Mortgage- Fund Raiser - Trust - Accounting - Tax & Finance. If from more traditional sale such as Paychex - Oracle - IBM - Gartner Group would need financial stripe in career path or education (BA in Finance or MBA) Candidate should be earning at least $200K.
* Is a successful sales professional with approximately 10 years of work experience (at a minimum). They are at a stage in their career where they are highly motivated to succeed professionally and financially.
Can demonstrate success in dealing with complex financial matters. They are also able to clearly communicate and provide clarity to their clients on complex financial matters.
* Thrives on meeting new people.
* Is an energetic and entrepreneurial business builder, who thrives and excels in a competitive marketplace, and has demonstrated success in building a business from the ground up.
* Demonstrates the ability to build and maintain relationships with third-party referral sources such as attorneys, accountants and business advisors.
* Has strong practice management skills. They bring a disciplined and organized process which they apply consistently to their practice.
* Is resilient. They have the ability to deal with setbacks, be flexible and adapt to change.
* Has strong presentations skills, both one-on-one and in larger groups.
* Has exceptional sales and relationship management skills. They have demonstrated the ability to build relationships with clients on both broad business issues and deep personal issues. They become the “trusted advisor” to their clients.
* Is actively involved in their community, preferably in a leadership role.
* Is not intimidated by significant wealth and welcomes the opportunity to be around these individuals.
* Works tirelessly on clients’ behalf, going the “extra mile” to assure that he/she understands their needs and meets them.
* Bases their interaction with clients on meeting needs and goals, not on generating multiple transactions.
* Is trustworthy and has personal integrity that is beyond reproach.
* Is a careful listener and empathetic with clients.
* Any candidate with success and stability allow us to speak to and describe opportunity.
8003 nw 29th street
Gluck GmbH Corp is a flooring importer/distributor located in Doral, Florida since 2010. We are constantly growing and currently looking to add a new member to our customer service associate team. Our number one priority is to give a top notch customer service.
Seeking motivated, high energy, responsible individual to assist customers with tile, hardwood, and laminate purchase decisions. Responsible for providing quick, friendly customer service by answering questions, providing purchase assistance, expedite orders. We offer a friendly, casual, busy work environment. Candidate must be available to work Saturdays 1/2 day.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with customers, authorities, executives, clients, and staff, occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Greet every customer in a helpful and courteous manner
- Process customers order using QuickBooks accounting software.
- Process customer refunds and exchanges according to established guidelines.
- Follow established cash, check and charge card acceptance procedures.
- Prepare sales orders, work order, invoice and packing slip.
- Estimate quantity & cost of merchandise required & compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive & process cash or credit payment.
- Answer the telephone according to accepted guidelines.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of weights and measures.
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer inquiries.
- Ability to operate store equipment (including but not limited to telephone, hand radio system, copiers, fax machines, computers).
- Possess the ability to follow-up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests or concerns.
- Gain & maintain knowledge of products, current sales & promotions, policies regarding payment, credit, returns, exchanges, refunds & security practices.
- Arrange for delivery, installation, according to company policies & procedures.
- Be alert, on time, & always present a professional appearance.
- Proactive problem solving skills; acting from a baseline of common sense & good judgment
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient with computer systems such as Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Able to navigate basic proficiency in Quickbooks accounting software a plus.
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- AA or AS min required
- 2 years prior experience in home décor industry, retail sales &/or working knowledge of the Construction Industry.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Fully Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) is a must
- Be able to work M-F 8:30am-5:30pm and Saturday
Call today to schedule your appointment. 954-789-2684
Very easy , Simple , Fun environment, GREAT PAY + BONUS + INCENTIVES! We give you leads to call.
Need to be strong on the phone
- Good with Gmail
- Good on follow up with clients
- Good communication skills
- Good Organization skills
- Team player
- Bilingual candidates are welcomed.
YOU GET RESIDUAL ON YOUR SALES EVERY YEAR.
We are located 19300 West Dixie Hwy #9 , North Miami , FL , 33180
Start today , call us today! Don't miss your chance to earn a great income.
CALL TODAY 954-789-2684 www.allianceinsurancefl.com
Evalon Corporation Inc., is a nationwide marketing company serving Fortune 500 clients. Our headquarter is located in Hollywood, Fl. We are one of the city largest companies with offices in major cities across the United States providing coast:to:coast coverage. Evalon Corporation specializes in consumer, retail and business in a variety of industries including Energy, Technology, Telecommunication, Software and more. Our people are the foundation of Evalon Corporation and the core of our business. We have built a people:friendly environment that embodies integrity, promotes teamwork, focuses on professionalism and develops leadership.
Evalon Corporation is seeking to hire Account Executives who are self:motivated with a proven track record of sales . The successful candidate will be required to identify business opportunities and collaborate with our Sales Engineering team to provide solutions. This role requires a desire to be an advocate for the client and requires excellent communications skills to assure that the deliverable requested by our clients is met. Building and maintaining sustainable relationships is a key accomplishment for EvalonCorp, INC and will be important in making this position a success. Providing the value adds, and effective communication are also key elements of this position. We are leader in Energy Distribution for South Florida. Due to the large demand for natural gas in restaurants, hotels and dry cleaners, we are seeking candidates that can be experts in the Natural Gas industry.
This position is primarily responsible for selling corporate products to businesses and industrial establishments or individuals.
-Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or meet with customers on sales floor or by phone.
-Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, and emphasize its features and benefits.
-Quote and explain rates and prices to customers, and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
-Participate in all the sales process from quoting the product.
-Develop and maintain relationships with current customer's; new prospects.
-Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
PRIMARY DUTIES: Account Executive shall be responsible for cultivating and managing sales opportunities in specified Vertical Market and designated Geographical territory. Including but not limited to:
-Effectively manage current account relationships
-Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
-Maintain accurate and up:to:date customer information and sales activity in CRM tool
-Effectively present (strategic account) information to executive management team
-Effectively communicate between internal departments, to manage projects (i.e. Production Management, Engineering, Customer Service, etc.)
-Represent the Company at trade shows, trade association and client meetings to promote products
-Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
-Confer or consult with department heads to plan advertising services, secure information on products, and customer required specifications
-Prospecting / Networking
-Product demonstrations ( on:site and off:site
Vmax Vision is the developer and manufacturer of the PSF Refractor, the first breakthrough technology in subjective refraction in 80 years. Point Spread Function (PSF) technology provides 5X greater accuracy than the phoropter, plus the unique ability to refine refractions for optimal day and night vision.
Vmax Vision is a technology company that has developed a revolutionary instrument for the eye care industry. Vmax markets diagnostic devices for Optometrists and Ophthalmologists, and high precision premium eyeglass lenses. We are seeking qualified candidates to fill several Entry Level Sales Representative positions located in various key cities in the US.
As an Entry Level Sales Representative, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a client base of both Optometrists and Ophthalmologists for the new PSF Technology and Encepsion lenses.
Responsible for cold:calling at doctors offices, achieving company sales goals and profit objectives for a defined territory.
Learn, develop and present both company trained and personalized sales presentations to doctors, clinics and group practices. Present demo of PSF Technology, close sale, assist with training medical personnel to provide quality patient eye care with new technology and Encepsion lenses.
Continue to develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in an assigned geographic region.
Provide timely and accurate daily reporting of sales activity in company's CRM database.
Work closely with your sales manager to develop assigned territory in:line with company's objectives.
Experience is not necessary as this is entry level. Please : not more than 2 years of sales experience. You will be given the tools to learn and be successful.
BA/BS in Engineering, Sales and Marketing, Communication, Biological Sciences and Business Administration (or similar area) is preferred.
Willing to learn and use provided company technology training.
Well:developed multi:tasking, organizational skills, detail orientation and following of company training are key to success.
Demonstrated computer skills and proficient in MS Office Suite.
Have exceptional interpersonal communication skills
Be able to adapt to different environments and quickly come up with solutions
Have adequate transportation
The job will require local extensive travel in your assigned area, attending trade shows and meetings as directed by Executive Management.
The Company's home base is in Maitland FL
Title: Business Account Manager
Job Function: Information Services/Technology
State and City: Florida, Miami
Company: Harley:Davidson Motor Company
Full or Part:Time: Full:Time
Shift: Shift 1
The Business Account Manager has operational responsibility for Global Information Services (GIS) activities across the region, including Brazil and Mexico. This includes activities such as management of desktop support, local area IT contracts, network operations, application maintenance, data backup and disaster recovery.
The Business Account Manager will develop and manage multiple relationships with business and GIS functional leadership, influencing multiple business areas in support of strategic initiatives. Engaging in the delivery of applications and services, the Business Account Manager will ensure the solutions meet business objectives for the business customer.
The Business Account Manager is a full time position located at the Latin America region headquarters in Miami, FL. Harley:Davidson opened its Latin America region headquarters in Miami in 2011, which supports subsidiary operations in Brazil and Mexico, as well as operations in many other countries through the region's Latin America Direct Markets group. All Harley:Davidson functions critical to the development and support for the markets are represented including: sales, marketing, retail development and others.
Bachelor's degree in management information systems or a related field.
A Master's Degree is preferred.
7+ years of IT experience that should include:
: Demonstrated success in providing IT and business consulting support to multiple business functions within a company.
: Experience partnering with business area leaders to plan and deliver projects.
: Spanish language capability is preferred.
: Strong interpersonal skills and skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
: Ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
Any unsolicited resumes submitted will become the property of Harley:Davidson.
Harley:Davidson fulfills dreams of personal freedom for people around the world. This has been our bold and unique purpose since 1903. We give people the means to express themselves; the means to liberate themselves from whatever constrains them.
To do this, we must be the best at helping customers achieve personal freedom. Their journey begins when they feel a deep emotional connection to our exceptional and distinct products. Our retail experience takes them a step further, connecting them to the brand in their own highly personal and customized way. We can build the motorcycle the customer wants, when they want it, through flexible manufacturing.
Fulfilling dreams of personal freedom requires us to work as one company, one team, moving in one direction. We are customer led in all we do, and we believe and invest in our people and our communities. When we live our purpose, customers experience a lasting bond of freedom with one another and our dealers and H:D will continue to grow.
Direct Reports: Yes
Travel: Required 50:75
Drives revenue from local accounts for the hotels the Sales Executive represents by proactively soliciting new business from small business accounts, sourcing new accounts, identifying new targets, and re-soliciting past business leads. Partners with account leaders to pull through business from customer accounts deployed outside the local market. Reports to the area sales leaders to align on sales activities to generate business for stakeholder properties in the market.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing, guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
• 4-year college degree; previous experience in proactive lead generation in hospitality and sales discipline; knowledge of property-specific business segments (e.g. group, catering, transient); knowledge the hospitality industry.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Sales Activities
• Works with Area Sales Leader (ASL) in identifying the top accounts of each stakeholder hotel, determine deployment structure, identify account manager, and coordinate efforts to pull-through business from the accounts for the stakeholder hotels.
• Assist ASL in identifying share shift targets.
• Solicits new business from assigned small business accounts, reader boards, and leads sent through internal referral mechanisms.
• Solicits potential new accounts or business opportunities by leveraging business intelligence provided by Sales & Marketing Planning and Support or other third-party data sources in order to generate leads.
• Utilizes internal lead referral tools (e.g., eProspecting Portal) to solicit new business opportunities and contacts.
• Re-solicits non-deployed realized opportunities, including turndowns, lost opportunities, and actualized business when appropriate.
• Drives customer satisfaction through daily interactions (e.g., solicitations, re-solicitations, account calls, new business calls, face to face activities, etc.).
• Conducts customer facing sales activities on behalf of the hotels in partnership with Property Coordinator/Resource as appropriate. (e.g., lunch and learns, social hours, company of the month activities, local industry events, Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Activities, etc).
• Conducts site inspections for customer accounts when appropriate.
• Maintains complete and up-to-date lead information on each account in SFAWeb|CI to verify accurate reporting and customer base information.
• Qualifies and maintains customer’s long-term business potential and refers customers to market, field, hotel or national sales office, as required.
• Verifies accurate and timely lead turnover to other Sales Channels.
• Manages outbound lead merchandising along with associated booking fee when appropriate.
• Presents stakeholder hotel benefits and features based on customer needs.
• Understands and utilizes all business processes written in support of the sales organization.
• Utilizes negotiation skills and creative selling abilities to uncover new business.
• Uses all information systems (e.g., SFAWeb|CI, MRDW, MarRFP-SAPP to research the deployment and value of the accounts deemed important for stakeholder hotels.
• Understands the overall market (e.g., competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc.) in order to sell effectively against the competition.
• Communicates trends, opportunities, and market changes to appropriate parties, as needed.
• Leverages all available sales channels, (e.g., marriott.com, group and transient intermediaries, field sales, worldwide reservation offices, etc.), in an effort to optimize sales revenues.
• Understands and actively utilizes company marketing initiatives/incentives to convert cold leads to warm leads.
• Tracks weekly activities and relationship to revenue and room night production.
• Sets day-today priorities to complete assigned responsibilities
• Adjusts to significant variation in daily workload through independent prioritization.
• Shifts priorities as directed by supervisor or business needs.Drives revenue from local accounts for the hotels the Sales Executive represents by proactively soliciting new business from small business accounts, sourcing new accounts, identifying new targets, and re-soliciting past business leads.
• Reports to the area sales leaders to align on sales activities to generate business for stakeholder properties in the market.
• Performs other duties as appropriate.
•Building Successful Relaionships
• Coordinates with out-of-market account leaders (e.g., Global Account Executives, Senior Account Executives, and Account Executives) to coordinate in-market pull through of business in order to grow account share. (e.g., visiting local offices, reviewing solicitation list of opportunities, reader board research, etc.).
• Participates in community and hotel networking events (e.g., Rotary Clubs, RI Social Hours, Chamber of Commerce, etc).
• Visits neighborhood target and local small business accounts and coordinate follow up efforts.
• Coordinates with Area Sales Leader to understand needs and priorities of stakeholder hotels to identify focus areas.
• Works collaboratively with the Sales Office, Area Sales and Enterprise Sales teams to establish coordinated sales efforts that are complementary, and not duplicative.
• Handles customer care issues and as necessary, refers them to the appropriate owner.
• Supports the company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
• Services customers in order to grow share of the account.
• Executes and supports the company’s customer service standards.
• Increases local penetration of high potential accounts to optimize demand across all brands and satisfy important property needs.
• Engages in property related events that support the development of existing and new accounts (e.g., General Manager (GM) Reception, Concierge Level hospitality, etc.).
• Partners with account leaders to pull through business from customer accounts deployed outside the local market.
• Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
Click here for more info: http://jobs.marriott.com/careers/JobDetail/Miami-FL-United-States-Sales-Executive-Miami-Based/160299
Looking for Energetic Sales person to handle sales, close deals, and provide great customer service. we sell firearms, ammunition, holsters,and accesories
Must have a ID, 21 years old and up
able to work scheduled weekends,
Firearm experience a plus +
Concealed Weapons license a plus +
please reply with contact Information to email. Pawndomi@hotmail.com the following
2 references with name and phone #
a photo (if Possible)
Next show is this weekend in pompano
have shows every weekend till April
For a growing company, Needing additional Sales Person For a... North Miami Beach, Aventura
Like me, work from anywhere you choose using your phone...
We are recruiting DAILY pro promotional advertising NSM/NSE national consultants...W... las vegas nv
FULL TIME MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-6PMIf you are interested in this position,... 2650 SW 27th Ave
Mortgage, Real Estate, Loan Modifications & Pre-foreclosure Short Sales Negotiation... Miami Lakes