Reply: click here
About the Job
Entry-Level Sales Associate
Medimar Corp. - Florida
Entry-Level Sales Associate
Medimar Corporation is a growing medical device company engaged in the development and marketing of innovative products. The company attracts and hires the best talent on the region! You will be working with a team of dedicated experts and leaders in the Medical Device industry focused on supporting your continued growth in the Latin American Healthcare Market.
We require a Sales Associate that will be working with medical equipment products and services. This involves selling directly to companies overseas, dealers, hospitals and private clinics, direct end users, and traveling within the assigned territory.
Additionally, the candidate will provide product demonstrations, training, and clinical support to hospital staff including doctors, nurses, and technicians.
The Sales Associate will be required to know and understand all the clinical and technical aspects of the products. Also, the person will have to follow-up and build relationships with all existing customers.
The candidate will gain an in-depth knowledge of innovative electrophysiology, interventional and non-invasive products, in addition to also learning to deal with a variety of stakeholders involved in the sales cycle.
The position is permanent, pending a probationary period of 6 months.
The candidate will complete a one-month training period at our headquarters in Miami Florida.
The candidate will be based in Miami Florida. The position will require travel and the ideal candidate should be prepared to be availableto travel at least each month.
The candidate should have access to an automobile.
Medical, dental, and vision
Paid time off
Travel expense fully reimbursed by the company upon submission of original receipts
Company laptop computer
Company cell phone
Various social and recreational activities
Skills and Qualifications required:
Undergraduate – preferably Graduate Degree required
Minimum of 3-5 years’ sales experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, or medical device industries
Must be able to travel within assigned geography
Excellent interpersonal skills and promotional abilities are essential. The ideal candidate is both ambitious and empathic.
The ideal candidate will be independent, self-motivated, and results oriented, with a highly personable and energetic presence. Above all else, the candidate will have a positive attitude with a “glass half full” outlook on life.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Analytical and problem solving skills are also highly valued, as the candidate will be expected to write technical reports/documentation with a strong attention to detail.
Ability to develop and maintain relationships with key clients and staff
Ability to learn technical information.
Ability to deal with a variety of medical issues.
Bilingual: English and Spanish required.
Please submit by e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference ELSA-FLMIA-10/14 in your cover letter. The deadline to apply for this position is October 31, 2014.
Reply: click here
1- Make Sales Calls to established accounts, Open New accounts in there territory
2-Demostrate Sales Abilities
3-Open to new Ideas in Presentation of new Products to Customers
4-Exibit Ability to reach set Monthly Goals and quotas
5-Attend sales meetings & Training seminars
6-Keep up with Collections on Monies owed for sales sold to Customers
7- Ride with Suppliers and Management
1-High School Diploma or GED.
2- 1-3 year in sales Experience.
3-English and Spanish Spoken Languages.
4-Understanding the Basics of Wine and Spirits.
5-Have a dependable Car, Valid Drivers License, good standing driving record with valid Insurance.
6-Be Able to lift 50 Pounds.
7-Be at least 21 years of age.
8-Must have a current Liquor License or obtain one.
Base Salary, commission and monthly bonus.
Grilo's International LLC
PH: 786-326-6990 / FAX: 305-477-7804
Reply: click here
PROMO COMPANY NEEDS OUTGOING FUN MODELS FOR LINCOLN RDS BEST NIGHT OF THE YEAR. HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY
Costume Attire Provided
600 pm -12 aprox.?
Please attach portfolio, model mayhem , Facebook, work history experience, instagram fotos etc
your phone and email and times to reach you
miamifilmproductions @ yahoo . com
Elite Vision Marketing handles some of the biggest names in home entertainment while working side-by-side with America's biggest retailers. We conduct all the marketing, promotions, and sales for these clients while improving their overall customer experience.
We are now filling entry level positions with no experience necessary. Applicants must be highly motivated, well organized, ambitious, and "people first" oriented. We do marketing and advertising for some of the best.
We do NOT participate in any of the following:
NO door to door sales
NO business to business sales
This is NOT a 100% commission job!!!
This is a challenging position within a fast-paced environment that moves as quickly as you want to go. The perfect candidate would be a college graduate (or someone seeking a fresh start) looking to work hard at establishing a career in marketing and potentially working upwards to a directors position. For one to achieve success with our company, they will need to be able to develop and motivate others by example. We promote entirely from within and 100% dependent on performance, rather than seniority.
- Marketing strategies and sales techniques
- Oversee campaign development
- Manage customer service, sales people
- Run sales meetings
- Delegate responsibilities to assistants
The following skills are assets:
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proven people skills
COLLEGE GRADUATES AND INEXPERIENCED PROFESSIONALS ARE WELCOME
All experience levels will be considered - this is an entry level position.
-Ideal candidate must be able to work in a team oriented job environment sharing ideas and creativity, you become an integral part of a winning team.
-Strong student mentality (trainable)
-Must be 18 years of age or older.
-Paid internships available.
SEND YOUR RESUME FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
or contact hr dept to schedule an interview: 305-519-0121 OR 786-702-8808 (after 5pm)
ABILITY TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK
FLUENT ENGLISH AND SPANISH A PLUS
Reply: click here
Reply: click here
Company located in Miami-Dade County (Brickell) seeking an experienced Real Estate Sales Representative/Telemarketer to conduct Business to Business Sales and Call on Realtors & Brokers.
Compensation $ 10- $ 14 per hour & a very generous bonus
Part time Hours: M - F (4 hrs. per day)
11- 4 PM
The ideal candidate will have:
2 to 5 years of experience in telemarketing;
excellent communication skills;
the ability to communicate in both English and Spanish; and
the ability to close.
Once you have submitted your resume, please call (305) 273-9955 for phone interview; leave us a detailed message regarding your work history and salary requirements. A representative will call you to schedule an interview.
If you are a great sales professional with the ability to work closely with potential clients and generate new business you will do great!
Reply: click here
500 N. Dixie Highway, #8
Please read before applying, this will save your time and mine.
Resumes that do not include your general and computer skills will be discarded without further review and applicants that do not match the criteria have no opportunity. Thank you.
LEDRADIANT is located in Hollywood, Florida and we are looking for a motivated individual that lives close by to work at our office, with some experience in Online Marketing, willing to learn and go the extra mile to reach our target audience online and offline and do some regular office tasks.
Your work will be to maintain and create new channels to generate traffic to the website and increase conversions. We will encourage you to delegate work to specialized teams when possible.
LEDRADIANT is growing fast and you have the opportunity to get on board at an early stage with limitless possibilities for growth.
The position will demand from you to do a mix of marketing, office and other tasks.
Include your desired compensation in your application. Office hours are 9 to 5 Monday through Friday.
• Maintenance of our e-commerce website
• ebay, Amazon and other ecommerce venues
• Pay-Per-Click campaigns
• Social media ads
• e-Mail marketing
• Managing other people to help in each area
• Duties will include researching advertising options, management of all social media platforms, PPC, blogger outreach, blogging, press-release creation, articles and general tasks.
• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills, Windows, Office, Photoshop and some html coding
• Previous marketing skills to generate website traffic strongly preferred
Reply: click here
927 Jefferson Av
Miami Beach, FL
Rent4days is a Spanish company based on Barcelona dedicated to daily, weekly and monthly rentals, recently created in Miami, for this expansion project we're looking for a Business Development and Social Media Analyst.
• Greets, registers, sells rooms/apartments
• Support activities to the office
• Ensures guest knows the basic information before arrival regarding to internet password and keys days before their arrival, help them during their stay.
• Records and communicates guest special requests and problems to appropriate department and ensures they are addressed in a timely and acceptable manner.
• Answers inquiries pertaining to our services over the phone, in person and by email.
• Makes, confirms and cancels reservations via telephone, and email on a daily basis.
• Answers and routes internal and external phone calls in an articulate, friendly manner.
• Flexible to work weekends
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
Pursuing a tourism, public relations, economics, studies
Languages: English and Spanish
Spanish is a plus.
Reply: click here
3326 N Miami Ave
Concept shop, photography studio, showroom, vintage, design and branding office
The Alessandra Gold Concept Store spanning over 6,000 square feet, is unlike any other boutique in Miami in that, it's not just a boutique, it's truly four walls filled with the concepts of Alessandra Gold. A collaborative space featuring both Alessandra Gold's house label, her KruZin shoe label, vintage finds and an international assortment of designers- not to mention a full photo studio adjacent to the shoe section. At the Alessandra Gold Concept Store you'll find an eclectic and worldly assortment of women's and men's fashion finds, a friendly staff and sometimes- Alessandra Gold herself.
About our founder, the designer Alessandra Gold:
"Growing up in Brazil and attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, Alessandra Gold has made a serious name for herself in the world of high-end shoe design. Gold's creations now adorn the feet of known celebrities and beyond. Her works of art can be seen at New York’s and Miami Fashion Week, the trendiest boutiques around the world or in the pages of Sports Illustrated, New York Post or Apparel News among many others.
With showroom presence from Asia to South America/Caribbean, Gold’s discerning eye for luxury and attention to fine craftsmanship come through in every stitch. With the inevitability of becoming a household name, we urge you to make it out to witness her creative passion while the opportunity is still at hand, or, if you will, ‘at foot’..."
Alessandra is the founder of Goka Design (USA), the Alessandra Gold Brands (Brazil/USA) and the Creative Director of KruZin (Taiwan) – an emerging line of sneakers – the first ‘Alessandra Gold Concept Store’ has opened its doors in Miami in December 2011 and a sister store in Taipei named ROOMS."
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
WHY 4LOCAL MEDIA?
$ MAKE YOUR OWN SCHEDULE
$ SIGN A 1099 allows for tax write off advantages (varying by state)
$ WE have a national support team to help us succeed
$ EVEN THE VENDORS are helping us close deals!
$ WE EARN RESIDUAL INCOME HERE!
$ YOU CAN BUILD A NATIONAL
SALES TEAM FOR LEVERAGE PURPOSES ( ILL SHOW YOU HOW)
$ FREE TO START
$ WE EVEN HAVE ACCESS TO THE
FOUNDER PRESIDENT FOR ADVICE
$ 4LOCAL MEDIA IS ONE OF THE
FASTEST VIRTUAL COMPANIES ONLINE TODAY!
$ NO OVERHEAD EXPENSES OR EMPLOYEES NEEDED...WE ARE COLLEAGUES!
$ UPON ADVANCEMENT/PROMOTION WE MAKE MONTHLY INVESTMENTS IN OUR BUSINESSES WITH GREAT ROI POTENTIAL
$ NO FRANCHISE FEES!
Reply: click here
Arche Home Business Services provides a flexible 24/7 call center solution for an extensive list of clients both native and nationally recognized. Our services include by-phone and chat which conveniently allows us to provide work for contractors seeking flexibility or lacking transportation.
As a leader in our industry, we strive to maintain our high quality levels and superior customer service by hiring qualified individuals who share our philosophy and exhibit the same attitude with coworkers and members alike.
Arche Home Business Services is currently recruiting Customer Service, Billing, Sales and Technical Support Professionals to join our team in the South Florida area. Full-time and part-time shifts are available and can be scheduled in intervals of 30 minutes. The majority of our clients are seeking placement for weekdays and also at least 4 hours during the weekend. These positions solely depend on your understanding of the tasks and will depend of your ability to complete a certification course that usually last between 25 – 45 days.
Although not an inclusive list, a Customer Service Professional (CSP) is responsible for performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
• Takes incoming telephone calls from customers and/or delivers scripted or non- scripted message to customers via telephone during designated hours;
• Responds appropriately to customer objections and questions;
• Delivers accurate description of product and/or service to customers; Provides accurate information and instruction to customers in accordance with campaign guidelines;
• Navigates computer systems to properly conduct the objective of the campaign and locate customer data or other electronic information;
• Records each call by accurately documenting status and comments in the appropriate database or platform;
• Routes callers to appropriate department when required; Resolves problems within bounds of authority or requests assistance from other team members or Team Lead as necessary;
• Maintains a high level of service with customers and meets performance targets;
• Develops and maintains productive working relationship with team members;
• Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of Arche Home Business Services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Takes incoming telephone calls from customers. Navigates computer systems to properly address customer inquiries.
2. Provides information and instruction to customers to facilitate proper resolution to inquiries.
3. Resolves problems within bounds of authority or requests assistance from other team members or Team Lead as necessary.
4. Inputs necessary information into computer system with information obtained from customers.
5. Maintains a high level of service with customers and meets performance targets.
6. Develops and maintains productive working relationship with team members.
7. Promotes and maintains a positive, professional image of Arche Home Business Services.
8. Completes project work as specified by the Team Lead.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Clear verbal communication, written communication, and reading comprehension in English
• Basic computer skills (i.e., typing- 35 wpm, data entry, Internet navigation, Microsoft Windows and email)
• Basic use of standard office equipment (i.e., telephone, computer)
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to accurately interpret information as well as demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Application of good judgment and decision making
• Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by ALL Customer Service Professionals in order to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required, some post high school education desirable; 1 year of customer service, administrative and/or sales experience.
This job description does not contain a comprehensive list of all duties, activities or responsibilities that may be assigned. Other duties, activities and responsibilities may be assigned due job function change and business needs. The company reserves the right to amend or modify this job description at any time.
If you possess the right skills and experience and desire the opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of professionals supporting the our industry, please forward your resume and cover letter to Human Resources at [Click Here to complete an Application] for consideration. Please be advised that criminal background check and basic computer certification will be required.
Due to the large number of responses, we will only be able to respond to those that are selected for interviews.
For additional information please visit us at www.archehbs.com or email email@example.com
Reply: click here
· Must have wine knowledge in a retail or restaurant environment
· Provide friendly, prompt, efficient, and courteous customer service
· Promote sales by assisting customers
· Ensure that products are stocked and attractively displayed and rotate them to ensure quality and freshness.
· Must keep guests informed when new items arrive.
Must be 21 and Up
Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
Valid driver's license
Valid USA work Permit
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Must be able to pass Background check
Portofino Wine is a drug & tobacco free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Saturday, October 18th
Type of Work:
General Administration and Other
Reply: click here
Be part of a new and exciting music project. We're looking for dependable people that want to grow, and utilize their abilities to make great money. Your income will expand based on your desire to work smart and accomplish goals. This is not just a job. This offers a great opportunity to establish an ownership stake. You must, however be willing to put in the efforts that are always necessary to achieve anything worthwhile. If success were easy, everyone would be successful. By signing up you will receive a free download of the David Hamilton sales manual. This is a mini-MBA that we offer which, if you take advantage of, could change your life for the better. Be part of making music history !! More info at website: b.dhproject.info Tele: 305-538-1115 - David Vine, D.D.S. aka David Hamilton Interested applicants please review the website. You may then sign up online and begin work immediately. You may also call and speak with Dr. David Vine at 305-538-1115
Experience in selling beauty and perfume products is a plus.
Must be bilingual (Fluent in both speaking and writing, Spanish and English)
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 305.823-8956
Reply: click here
MUST HAVE at least 1YEAR Retail EXPERIENCE!!!! Please do not reply if you do not have any previous experience in retail sales!!! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!
Job Requirements (If you do not possess these Qualities please don't apply)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Professional and friendly
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Competitive drive
- Demonstrate ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (no shy, quiet or timid People!)
- Strong organizational and follow through skills
At the end of the day, a sales associate is trying to sell merchandise by closing the deal. Identify what the customer is looking for and use suggestive selling and recommend items that will appeal to their budget and needs. Your goal is to sell merchandise efficiently and quickly.
We are looking for a very social person who has great communication skills in helping customers and who are eager to add to a positive working environment. MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO SELL and develop new strategies to attract new customers and maintain existing customers. Experience in retail is a requirement. Must be honest, optimistic, organized, and naturally a people person. You should possess great organizational skills and be very creative with shoes & clothes coordination. Most of all should be very responsible & reliable (this is not the place for someone who makes Excuses). Starting Salary is $8 - $11 an hour (If you are looking for more please don't apply).
Job Responsibilities (If you think you can't handle any of these Responsibilities this is not the place for you)
- Greet Customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner
- Provide feedback to customers regarding merchandise style and fit
- Consistently seek new fashion and product knowledge to act as an expert for the customer
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible
- Perform daily store maintenance tasks including stock work, display, price markdowns,
merchandise transfer and light cleaning
Please bring your Resume to the Store (717NW 119th Street, Miami FL 33168) in Person.
Store Number: 305-757-5283 (ask for Mo or Yvonne)
Reply: click here
Reply: click here
Reply: click here
4040 NE 2nd Ave, #411
Cece Feinberg PR, a full-service firm specializing in fashion and lifestyle public relations, is seeking Miami interns for IMMEDIATE hire. Main tasks include pitching to media, tracking client press clippings, internet research, samples management, among others. The ideal candidates will be detail-oriented, have excellent communication and organization skills, and be eager to learn with a positive, can-do attitude.
Reply: click here
We are looking for Distributors , Retailers , Brokers , Exporters ..... PLEASE NO RESUME , WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR BUSINESS PARTNERS FOR OUR PRODUCTS !
Add these products to your current local area Distribution /Sales area or start a new one !
Distribute / Sell to : Restaurants , Retailers , Mecanic Shops , Bodyshops , Marinas , Airports , City Maintnance , Gas Stations , Cleaning Companies , Dollar Stores , Exporters ETc .... Everyone Uses these Products !
If Interested , please reply with your contact info & phone number , and I will contact you during regular business hours ... Or text me your info at Text .3.0.5.-.8.2.6.-.22.214.171.124. ..
We Distribute out of Miami , Florida ....
Somos fabricantes , distribudores y exportadores de una linea de DESENGRASADOR , PRODUCTOS DE MULTIPROPOSITO LIMPIEZA con Fragancias ( Pino , Lavender , Baby Powder) , DETERGENTE DE LAVAR ROPA , SHAMPU de CARRO / BOTES de la major calidad en el mercado , tenemos tamanos de : 1 gallon , 32 oz, 5 Gallon , Barril de 55 gallones ... Tenemos fotos y brochure de los productos , si estan interesados ... Esta certificado de calidad para uso MUNDIAL !!!
Estamos buscandos distribudores , tiendas , brokers y exportadores ....... FAVOR NO RESUME , SOLAMENTE ESTAMOS BUSCANDO SOCIEDAD DE NEGOCIO PARA NUESTROS PRODUCTOS...
Puede agregar estos productos a tu linea de clientes locales o crear tu propio nueva clientela ....
Si esta interesado, por favor mandarme su informacion , email y telefono , y lo llamare durantes horas de trabajo ... Tambien me puede textiar su informacion a .3.0.5.-.8.2.6.-.126.96.36.199.
Distribuimos desde Miami , Florida ....
Company DescriptionWe Are A Cutting Edge Payment Solution And Marketing Firm Utilizing Unconventional Banking Solutions To Serve Our Clients.
Our Vision Is To Continue To Lead The High Risk And Traditional Payment Solution Industries By Continuing To Offer Proprietary Technologies And Creative Payment Solutions That Other Banks Will Not Entertain.
If You Are An Experienced Business Development Professional, And Could Get Excited About Building Something Long Term And Offering Something Your Competition Doesn't Have, Then You May Have Found The Opportunity That You Have Been Looking For.
Please contact us for more information.
IF YOU'RE A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL AND WOULD LIKE TO LEARN ABOUT A NEW AND EXTREMELY LUCRATIVE CAREER IN THE FINANCIAL SERVICES INDUSTRY - OUR FIRM WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Why work with our firm?
- Sell something your competition doesn't have.
- Have access to an unparalleled life time residual compensation plan.
- Have access to proprietary B2B and mobile application tools.
- As our network of banks fully support the (High Risk) and (Traditional) merchant services
industry, you will have the opportunity to enjoy revenue streams from all industries and an entire suite
of products and services.
- Are you a sales professional who is looking for an opportunity that continues to pay you for
life, even AFTER you leave the company?
- Do you feel that you're not making the money you're capable of earning?
- Would you prefer to own your income, instead of another company owning it?
- Build something for the future that an employer can't take away from your family.
- The ability to write business anywhere in the Unites States and internationally.
- Feel good about working with a firm that is constantly on the fore front of bringing new
and proprietary technologies to market.
- Work with a full service firm that provides back office and in the field support to enhance your success.
- The flexibility of working out of your own remote office.
- If you're looking for an extremely lucrative and financially rewarding career, look no further!
Who we're looking for:
● A Visionary:
A professional who desires a long term residual income and does not have a 9-5 mind set.
The right person for this opportunity will have a goal of exiting or remaining out of the job market.
● Business Development Professional:
Someone who’s tired of selling the same thing everyone else is. You
are a proven business development leader, with experience building
a hyper-growth portfolio of business, and delivering on your commitments.
● An Entrepreneur:
The right professional for this opportunity must have a business
owner mentality, the desire to capitalize on ever changing industries
and will get excited about being able to offer solutions the competition doesn't have.
A warrior, who is driven by making a lot of money! A person who’s (why)
in life is bigger than anything else they will encounter!
● Develop sales plans & growth strategies & follow through with execution.
● Experienced in dealing with the commercial business market at the
(national account level) or (small business market Place)
● You love to win, and know how to leverage your position.
● This is a 1099 residual six-figure opportunity
● Life time residual income, which is extremely revenue rich and paid monthly
● Other revenue streams paid bi-monthly
● 100% performance based
Director of Strategic Partnerships
Click here to apply.
compensation: SALARY - DRAW + COMM'S-BONUSES/ Seeking experienced, proven, goal-oriented,... San Diego CA
Job Description: Sales Associates Essential duties: · Must have wine... 500 South Pointe Drive, Suite: 110
Elite Vision Marketing is now filling entry level positions with... Miami - Doral - Kendall
Mortgage, Real Estate, Loan Modifications & Pre-foreclosure Short Sales Negotiation... Miami Lakes
For a growing company, Needing additional Sales Person For a... North Miami Beach, Aventura
We are recruiting DAILY pro promotional advertising NSM/NSE national consultants...W... las vegas nv