We??re AutoNation ?? America??s largest automotive retailer from coast to coast, with over 220 stores representing 34 different vehicle brands. Our vision is to be America??s best place to buy and service cars and trucks. We do this by attracting great people to join our team who will delight our Customers and drive Customer loyalty.
We offer great career opportunities from coast to coast, along with excellent pay programs, benefits, training and a culture where we strive to help our Associates be highly successful.
If you have the drive, we have the vehicle.
The RetailParts Stockperson receives and verifies incoming orders and ensures that they are stocked and recorded according to dealership standards.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Managers, Parts Advisors, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Receive shipments and verify both the order and the quantities
- Fill ??will call? orders
- Pick parts for counter salesmen
- Maintain receiving and shipping records
- Break out and organize shipments, ready for stocking
- Assist in putting up stock
- Assist in maintenance of bins and equipment
- Assist in arrangement of department, including movement of bins as needed
- Supervise returned parts and maintain separate storage area for such parts
- Keep all bins, aisles and storage areas clean and clearly labeled
What are the requirements for this job?
• Post ID: 47265763 miami