Posted: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 2:32 PM
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, burn, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals, a HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence, The Joint Commission Certification as a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, and most recently, by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.
Isn't it time you were offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that complements your lifestyle? Join the team at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
The Unit Secretary acts as the primary clerical resource for the unit. Position duties and responsibilities include:
• Performs a range of clerical duties that support the operations of the unit.
• Acts as unit receptionist greeting and directing visitors.
• Assists in the ordering, receipt and storage of supplies.
• Assembles patient charts.
• Answers unit telephone, transferring calls, determining when staff members should be paged and taking and forwarding messages.
• Serves as an important link in the communication chain ensuring information is transmitted between nursing personnel, other hospital personnel, physicians, patients, family members and other guests.
• Assists in entering patient information in Meditech computer system.
• Maintains nursing station in neat and orderly manner.
• Completes special projects for unit director, supervisors and charge nurses.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01356-8517&lang=en
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 50321668 miami