Patient Care Coordinator (RN) - Humana (Hialeah, FL)
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 9:24 AM
* Must be able to relate well with all levels of individuals within the organization.
* Must have the ability to lead and give direction to fellow co-workers as well as work closely with Administration and other Departments to provide a high level of service.
* Ability to solve problems, takes initiative, and use common sense to best meet patient's needs.
Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with patients.
* Active State of Florida Registered Nurse License
* CPR-BLS Required from American Heart Association
* Hospital or clinical cardiac patient care experience
* Insertion of Peripheral Intravenous Catheter. Administration of IV therapies
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish required; must be able to read, write and speak English
* Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point.)
* This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
* A candidate with a Bachelor Degree in Science degree in Nursing preferred.
* 4 to 6 years of clinical experience with in a hospital preferred
* Nurse DirectorRole: Clinical Innovations and Health Practitioners
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 20299951 miami