Integrated Regional Laboratories
Laboratory Assistant PRN
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Integrated Regional Laboratories (IRL) includes thirteen HCA hospital laboratories in Palm Beach, Broward, Dade, Saint Lucie and Okeechobee counties and one Core Laboratory in Broward County. Through the process of re-engineering and the application of leading edge automation technology, IRL has transformed laboratory operations in the HCA East Florida market into an integrated service network.
IRL is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies. Join our tradition of excellence!
We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
The Laboratory Assistant III performs the following non-technical support functions in an Outreach setting specimen registration, collection, and processing.
Job Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
requisitions received for specimen collections.
• Records receipt of specimens into computer and processes them for testing.
• Faxes lab reports to appropriate locations.
• Prints and distribute reports. Places reports on patient charts.
• Performs Phlebotomy and urine collection.
• Collect urine for drug screens and accurately process required paperwork.
• Applies and reads TB skin tests.
• Performs special coagulation procedures.
• Performs miscellaneous tasks that promote smooth operations including such as stocking supplies
• Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
• Orients and mentors new staff members.
• Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Apply Online Now!
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01079-6301&lang=en
• Post ID: 48764188 miami