If you take pride in executing excellent customer service and really want to learn to make a great cup of coffee, we would like to discuss joining our team.
POSITION(S): Customer Service/Barista
Great Attitude/Happy & Smiling/Outgoing/Self-Starter/Dependable/Driven/Attention to Details/Motivated to Excel/Curious/Responsible/Drinks & Enjoys Coffee and/or Tea!
Shifts (subject to change/may vary)
- Early Morning-Afternoon (6:30am start)
- 25+ hours per week preferred
- We're open 7 days, Monday-Sunday
Hourly + Tips (aprox. $11-$13+/hr)
Discounts on products and more.
TASKS (limited overview)
- Customer Engagement: You are the first impression.
- Sales: coffee/tea beverages, food items, retail product knowledge
- POS/Cash Handling
- Beverage Preparation to our standards:
- Manual/batch coffee brewing, tea & other drinks
- Espresso (with experience or in-house training provided)
- Food Service & Basic Prep: Follow instruction & SafeStaff procedures
- Busing Tables/Manually Washing Dishwares: sorry, no fancy machines here
- Maintain our high standards of cleanliness: Front Of House, equipment, kitchen, bathrooms, etc.
- Lifting/moving (5lb-45lbs): bags of delicious coffee, kegs, cases of water & juices, etc.
- Share knowledge and assist with ongoing training and procedures with coworkers. Sharing is caring :-)
- Must enjoy coffee. Must be able to drink/taste milk-based beverages for quality control and education purposes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Hospitality/customer service experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Required obtain Florida SAFESTAFF Food Handling Cert. within 30 days of hire.
Associated topics: bar, barista, bartender, brewtender, club bartender, cocktail, drink, drink service, tequila, wine
• Post ID: 70743422 miami