solo mandar mensaje de texto al 786-2789773
Tour guides must be able to engage guest in a fun and energetic way. Have a sense of humor, and enjoy people's company. You will need to be comfortable with speaking for extended periods of time.
- Good public speaking skills
- Outgoing personality
- Willing to work weekends and holidays (our busiest time!)
- Acting experience a plus.
- Ability to stand for extended periods at a time.
- Must speak English, foreign languages a plus
Please respond via email only. Include resume.
A Dwell year focuses on:
Exploring the intersection of faith, vocational discernment and social issues
Focusing on spiritual development
Sharing your gifts through a placement at a local agency or ministry
Experiencing other cultures while sharing your own with housemates and neighbors
DOOR has partnered with Presbyterian Church (USA) to offer placements in 15 cities across the United States and abroad.
With around 65% of the population being Hispanic/Latino, Miami is formed by a mix of cultures, languages, economic differences, class, and nationalities. Dwell-ing in Miami means to be exposed to a strong and visible contrast on a daily basis in a place where the top spoken languages are Spanish, English and Haitian Creole, among others. Homelessness, immigration, gentrification, and human trafficking are some of the matters around a city known by being a tourist destination, its opulence, extravagant lifestyle and wealth. Dwellers will encounter this reality by working or getting involved in agencies all the way from the Miami-Dade County to Homestead, Florida, which is known by their farmworker population.
All Miami dwellers (YAVs) will also live together in an intentional community participating and learning in a cooperative culture that will enrich their experience and contribute to their personal and group growth.
Live with other Dwell participants in an intentional community house
Work at a local agency placement 32 hours per week (4 days per week)
Community day once per week (includes bible study, service projects, book study, story sharing, cultural events, city exploration, etc. planned by the local city director and/or Dwell participants)
Modest monthly stipend
Housing, groceries, and local transportation covered by program
Health insurance coverage, if needed
Multiple retreats and trips
Transportation reimbursement to and from service year
19-30 years old (if you are outside of this range and would like to be considered, contact us)
One (or more) year(s) out of high school.
Willing to be an active attender of a local church in your placement city
Able to fundraise ($3,000) financial support
Able to work at a local agency for 32 hours per week
Willing to commit to the Dwell community and the 1 year program
DOOR partners with a variety of social service agencies, schools, and ministries. Check out each city and several possible organizations where you could serve.
DOOR and the Young Adult Volunteers (YAV) program of Presbyterian Church USA have been partners for many years. DOOR cities are six of the 15 national placement sites for the YAV program. DOOR and YAV share the desire to provide opportunities for participants to explore the intersection of faith, service, and community and remain committed to offering an experience which allows space for Mennonites, Presbyterians, and folks from other denominations to more fully appreciate their particular faith tradition.
How to apply
Contact Michelle Muñiz-Vega ~ Miami City Director
In an effort to create a streamlined and more common application, placement, and orientation experience, DOOR and YAV have decided to have all Dwell applicants use the YAV application process.
excelentes ingresos $2,500 por semana
no necesita experiencia nosotros entrenamos
pago diario en efectivo
lugar discreto y privado
enviar foto y mejor telefono para llamarte
el sistema solo te dejara enviar una foto. ( puedes enviar otros email con diferentes fotos )
en busca de chicas que quieran hacer dinero yaa!!! NO DRAMA PLS>
mas informacion al responder nuestro email
trabajo inmediato si tienes el perfil que buscamos
Applications are accepted in person Monday through Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
How to apply:
* You MUST apply in person at Bryant Security, 16840 NE 19TH Ave, North Miami Beach, FL 33162. Online applicants may also respond to this ad with an attachment of their Resume for consideration however, you MUST still apply in person to be hired. You may also check us out online at http://www.BryantSecurity.com
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be a citizen or legal resident alien of the United States or have been granted authority to work in this country by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
* Must have a valid Class D and/or G License
* Must be able to pass a background investigation and a drug screening
* Ability to communicate in English verbally and in writing
* Ability to communicate in Spanish verbally and in writing HIGHLY DESIRABLE
* Weekly pay
* Overtime pay when working during U.S. Federal Holidays
* Tuition Discount at select College's in Miami Dade and Broward Counties
* Growth within the company - 95% of our dispatchers, supervisors, and managers were promoted from within the company
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Makes security rounds of interiors and exteriors of buildings and other properties, being alert for fires, prowlers, trespassers, or other possible criminal activity
* Secures designated doors and windows found open; turns off unnecessary lights; punches time clocks as required and makes reports of all breaches of security and safety hazards found during the tour of duty
* Reports disturbances, irregularities, or suspicious circumstances, which cannot be disposed of
* Gives information and directions as needed and makes verbal or written reports as required
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
* Possess strong interpersonal skills and exercises mature judgment with tact and diplomacy when
dealing with the public
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends
* Willing and able to work any shift, weekends, and holidays, perform on-call and respond to after-hour emergencies
* The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation: $12.00-$14.00 per hour
16840 NE 19th Avenue
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Agency No: B 8500267
Bryant Security is an equal opportunity employer.
Bryant Security is a Drug Free Work Place.
matenimiento en edificios, casas, comercios, reparaciones simples
dos días por semana entre lunes a viernes ( días son variables pero siempre entre lunes a viernes )
llamar a 786 427 4004
o enviar resume por email
preferencia menos de 30 anios
área brickell & Little havana
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01356-5946&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-5561&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01356-5845&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-5380&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01356-5161&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-5413&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=01356-5440&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-5776&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-4608&lang=en
Click here for more info: http://jobs.marriott.com/careers/JobDetail/Miami-FL-United-States-Food-Runner/170048
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-5284&lang=en
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-5656&lang=en
WPM LLC is seeking motivated REO / PP teams in... MIam Dade County
LOOKING FOR 1 OR 2 SWEET PRETTY RESPONSIBLE GIRLS WHO...
Bryant Security would like to invite you to become part...
Modelo para ropa intima online (no material para adultos) pago... Miami/hialeah
Part time, as assist to procces letters and confirmations, starting... Miami/hialeah
Miami Open City Tour is hiring experienced tour guides for...