Miami, FL is currently looking for an experienced Travel Registered Nurse to fill 13 week contract opening with a hospital located in the Melbourne area.
Interested candidates should have minimally 2 years of recent PCU/Step Down experience
Salary: Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter.
Specialty: PCU RN
-Location: Miami, FL
Quantity of positions: 4
Target Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 13-week assignment
Shift: Night (12 Hours) 19:00 7:00 Day (12 Hours) 7:00 19:00
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse -PCU
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient s clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Perform general nursing duties in the medical and med/surg with adequate supervision.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse PCU
- Registered Nurse with current licensure to practice in the applicable state.
- 2 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider card
- Current AHA ACLS Healthcare Provider card
Associated topics: care unit, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care, intensive care unit, mhb, nurse, nurse rn, staff nurse
• Post ID: 65409042 miami