Currently looking for experienced Cath Lab to fill immediate 13 week contract openings in MIAMI, FL.Interested candidates must have 3 recent years of Cath Lab experience and hold a current RN license.
Salary: Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter .
Specialty: Cath Lab, RN
Location: Miami, FL
Quantity of positions: 5
Target Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 13 week
Shift: Day (10 Hours) 7:00 18:00
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse Cath Lab
- A cardiac cath lab nurse may begin an intravenous line while preparing patients for a catheterization or cardiac procedure. Nurses help ease the patient s fear and answer questions regarding the cardiac procedure. Cath lab nurses obtain patient consent for cardiac procedures.
- Cardiac cath lab nurses prepare patients for catheterization, angioplasty, pacemaker implantation and cardiac procedures. Preparation of patients can include taking the patient s vital signs, oxygen levels and heart rhythm before the physician examines the patient. Registered nurses ensure the patient s chart and records are updated
Requirements of the Registered Nurse Cath Lab
- Registered Nurse with current license to practice in the applicable state.
- 3 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse
- BLS and ACLS
- 3 to 5 years in performing invasive procedures
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, ccu, domiciliary, neonatal, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgical
• Post ID: 65431237 miami