Director of Clinical Research, Full-time
Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida for more than 60 years. As a comprehensive acute healthcare facility, Mercy offers a full range of services to the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities. Licensed for 488-beds, Mercy Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission. Mercy is affiliated with more than 1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties. As Miami-Dade County’s only Catholic hospital, Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida and affiliated with HCA East Florida Division.
Since its inception in 1950, Mercy Hospital has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God’s people and providing spiritual support. Mercy Hospital is dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
Mercy Hospital is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
Reporting to the CNO, the Nursing Director Clinical Research role facilitates operations for the Infusion Center, Clinical Research and Special Projects.
- Oversight of productivity and quality standards for the Infusion Center
- Oversight for nursing and physician research studies
- Facilitate Care Assure program at the facility level
- Manage special projects with an emphasis on research, quality and patient safety approach
- Promote harmony and builds rapport with physicians, patients, families, peers and customers
- Serve as a role model to promote excellence and safety in accordance with Evidence Based Practice
- Work closely with nursing leadership to monitor adequate compliance with procedures related to regulatory agency standards, national patient safety goals and sentinel alerts to promote a safe environment of care, reports failures and initiates corrective action when appropriate
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-8410&lang=en
• Post ID: 48152616 miami