Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 9:09 AM
Johnson & Johnsonâs Neurovascular Division (CNV), a member of the Medical Device group within Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) is recruiting for Group Product Director, Neurovascular. The position can be located at either our Miami, FL or Irvine, CA campus.
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group consists of six diverse businesses aside from Neurovascular which serve a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
Johnson & Johnsonâs Neurovascular (CNV) Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. We are one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
The Group Product Director, Neurovascular will have responsibility for either Hemorrhagic or Ischemic Stroke platforms within the Neurovascular (NV) franchise. This individual will have significant responsibility including but not limited to:
â¢ New Product Development Commercialization: Act as a âQuarterbackâ for product development pipeline projects by partnering closely with R&D, Clinical / medical Affairs, Regulatory and other cross-functional departments to drive successful development and commercial launches into the market.
â¢ Product Portfolio Planning: Funnel market insights into portfolio process including products, services, clinical data, and other solutions) and drive those strategies through the organization to deliver long-term commercial success of the global franchise. This responsibility includes both New Product Development (R&D) and New Business Development (L&A) activities. Work closely with all key functions including R&D, Clinical, Regulatory, and Healthcare Economics Market Access (HEMA) to develop comprehensive target product profiles and evidence generation strategies to maximize impact to the marketplace.
â¢ Global Commercial Support: Engage global Codman stakeholders to align insights, strategy, direction, and resources to help the regions deliver current and future global success for their NV business. Provide necessary support for key global regions to assist achieving their business goals.
â¢ Neurovascular Market Analysis: Provide high caliber market assessments and insights that will help with key strategic decisions for the CSS Global Management Board. Partner with the Business Intelligence function to generate appropriate deliverables and analysis, and provide direction to update as necessary. Where necessary, develop complex market models to support key business initiatives including New Business Development activity.
â¢ Global Customer Engagement: Will be responsible for intense and frequent engagement with customers relating to all Neurovascular areas and will develop and sustain positive relationships through on site visits, lab and professional conference visits, personal communication and timely follow through.
The Group Product Director, Neurovascular will be responsible for significant leadership and execution in the development of global marketing strategies and the new product portfolio strategy to drive growth for the business. This person must be passionate leader and capable of generating creative and strategically sound ideas that can be implemented into the market.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- An MBA and or advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of Marketing, Product/Brand Management, Market Research, and/or Strategy experience required.
- Strong analytical skills, including market modeling experience and foundational financial knowledge is required.
- Able to develop compelling propositions through well-crafted presentations and deliver effectively to high level executives is required.
- Ability to partner and collaborate with important cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., R&D and Regulatory) to develop strategies, solutions, or viable options relating to key issues or tasks is required.
- Ability to influence with and without authority across multiple levels and functions is required
- Experience with Voice of the Customer (VOC) is required.
- Neuro space experience preferred.
- Experience within a global matrix environment is preferred.
- Medical Device industry experience is preferred.
- Previous Neurovascular, Cardiovascular, Peripheral Vascular, or other interventional catheter driven product experience preferred.
- Experience in Management Consulting firms or past experience in corporate strategy roles is preferred.
- This position will be located in Miami, FL or Irvine, CA and may require up to 30% of domestic and international travel.
North America-United States-California-Irvine
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8151170417&lang=en
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 65723862 miami