Home > Miami services > Miami legal services

Posted: Thursday, November 9, 2017 1:09 AM

Do you need help with your Immigration status?
Only an Attorney can give you legal advice

Our focus is to help you with your immigration matters!

>Adjustment Of Status
>Deportation and Removal Defense
>Family Law

Our office Attorney and staff can help you or your family members in the United States or anywhere in the world with adjustment of status (Green Card) through:

> Visas
>Family Petitions
>Deportation and Removal Defense
>Citizenship and Naturalization
> Immigration Bond Matters
> Notary services including document preparation

Ray Haselman, Attorney at Law
*Free Initial Consultation on most matters*

You may visit our offices in Hollywood or Fort Lauderdale

- All legal questions answered by an Attorney
- Reasonable & Competitive Fees
- We cannot give free legal advice

4801 South University Dr, 33328    google map | yahoo map

• Location: Broward, Miami

• Post ID: 27750698 miami is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider. © 2017