Posted: Saturday, June 24, 2017 12:11 PM
PATIOS POOLS DRIVEWAYS INC10058 Spanish Isles Blvd, Unit F7
Boca Raton, FL 33498
>>>CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE<<<
SERVING PALM BEACH, BROWARD, & DADE COUNTIES
SERVING THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Aventura, Atlantis, Bay Harbor Islands, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Coral Gables, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Greenacres, Gulfstream, Hallandale, Hialeah, Highland Beach, Hillsboro Beach, Hollywood, Juno Beach, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Lantana, Lauderdale By The Sea, Lauderhill, Lighthouse Point, Loxahatchee, Manalapan, Margate, Miami, Miami Beach, Miramar, North Bay Village, North Lauderdale, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Oakland Park, Ocean Ridge, Opa-Locka, Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Palm Springs, Parkland, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Riviera Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, Tequesta, Wellington, West Palm Beach, Weston, Wilton Manors
***Travertine Pavers are composed of a natural material. They are made up of authentic stone and come in assorted colors and patterns. Their location is found throughout the world.
***These types of pavers have many advantages-features that both the home and business owner appreciate. Here are some common ones:
1) They are commonly used in the following locations:
B) Patio Decks
C) Pool Decks
2) They are very durable and will not fade over time as some other type of materials will do. This includes being able to handle all types of weather such as the freeze-thawing cycle. Conclusion is that this will be a great benefit if they do not crack.
3) They are fantastic to use around the swimming pool area. Besides looking beautiful, they stay cool on the feet. Other materials that are used around the pool can and do get hot.
4) A great benefit of many of the different travertine colors is that they come with coordinating pool copings including bullnose.
5) Travertine doesn't have discoloration in them such as concrete sometime has just after the job is finished.
6) You can used them almost anywhere from the driveway to the outdoor kitchen counter top. Some other common areas that they are used include: patio, pool deck, walkway, sidewalk, entryway, kitchens, bathrooms, family rooms, living rooms.
7) Here are some common travertine paver colors: Roman Blend, Silver, Walnut, Pearl Marble, Noche, Medium, County Classic, Ivory, Ivory Swirl, Leonardo
8) Here are some common travertine paver sizes: 12x12,12x24,16x16,16x24,18x18,24x24,4x8,4x9,6x12,8x168x8,French Pattern
• Location: Boca Raton, FL, Miami
• Post ID: 41559114 miami