Posted: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 7:00 AM
Job Function: Air Freight
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Level: Entry:level
Office Location: Miami, FL (MIA), United States
Travel Required: 0
Start Date: 06/26/2017
The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 80 countries, and employs around 15,000 people worldwide.
We are looking to hire a Export Customer Service Agent to process export documentation with high accuracy by using proprietary forwarding applications, ensuring operational excellence and high productivity in cooperation with the Customer Service staff
* Load into Intrac all commercial documentation received for customer review.
* Ensure all documentation received is processed according to the customer SOP requirement and available in Intrac for shipment processing.
* Communicate with Customer Service group for any requirements and/or exceptions found in freight instructions/documents
* Classify, sort and file all documentation as per work instructions to be available to the export group.
* Send advice to destination, if any processing issues with the documents is identified which prevents the availability and flow of the export processing.
* Update Track and Trace applications
* Distribute documents and make copies in accordance with shippers, Panalpinas and/or destination country requirements
* Assure that file contains all necessary document copies in proper sequence
* Advise the export customer service team of any document irregularities
* Ensure highest level of data quality by conducting system audits to ensure that then documents are being loaded into the systems without any problems.
* Other duties as requested
* Ability to effectively multi:task
* Basic freight forwarding knowledge of air export
* Detail oriented
* Excellent application skills and competence
* Knowledge of Panalpina products
* Ability to work in fast paced environment
* Team player
Fluent in English and Spanish
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 65462577 miami