Posted: Wednesday, March 7, 2018 12:08 AM
Job Function: Marketing and Sales
Contract Type: Regular Employment
Job Level: Professional
Position may be based outside of Miami, FL (within the U.S.)
The primary objectives of this role are:
1. Clearly understands Customer Key Account business requirements and ensure BU's effectively perform service delivery by adhering to implemented SOP's.
2. To ensure performance as per agreed upon KPI's with Customer Key Account
3. Liaison between the KAM team and Product to ensure account management compliance for operational performance
4. To continuously seek and address areas of potential improvement and optimization.
5. To work closely with the Regional KAM team and Control Tower for effective performance execution.
6. Main point of contact with Customer for operational performance and CAPA resolution. First escalation of the escalation path.
* Support RKAM in the preparation of SOP's and review SOP's with RCT and GCT to ensure compliance and approvals
* Provide information to feed scorecards for each BU in the Country and collaborate with the Regional Analyst to prepare the scorecards.
* Oversee Country performance based on agreed upon KPI's using CT Dashboard and escalate to the RCT exceptions that cannot be resolved.
* Establish protocols with the BU's for Operational Performance Reviews based on the BU's scorecards and Customer Key Account established KPI's.
* Establish protocols and use the Customer Key Account Dashboard to have Monthly Performance Reviews (MPR's) with Customer Key Account exporting and importing Sites.
* Establish protocols to share scorecards reviews with the Regional Control Tower.
* Ensure proper execution of agreed services sold to Customer Key Account by continuously monitoring internal operations as per service performance KPIs defined for Customer.
* Manage On:Time Performance via the Dashboard and address root causes in collaboration with the respective BU. Provide feedback to the Regional Control Tower
* Identify root cause on service issues and timely address them to Product.
* Maintain the communication flow to all stakeholders until the issue is finally resolved.
* Escalate to the Country Head of Product and RKAM if needed to ensure effective and timely resolution.
* Ensure uplift capacity and equipment availability is properly planned on a forward:looking basis in coordination with Country Heads of Products.
* Work with the Regional Control Tower to establish protocols and procedures to review Data Quality Performance and compliance with Customer Key Account Data Quality requirements and KPI's on a monthly basis.
* Monitor Panalpina platform, ebilling, ebooking DAILY to ensure data quality
* Identify root cause and corrective actions where required
* Ensure corrective actions are executed on a daily basis
* Escalate any noncompliance to the RCT
Rate Management/Billing and Freight Audit:
* Support the Regional Control Tower on ad:hoc quotations in line with profit guidance provided by the Global Key Account Manager and Global Control Tower.
* Submit rate requests to RCT on provided template
* Monitor ebilling process and reconcile aging reports weekly before the weekly calls with TRAX
* Oversee that all exceptions are rectified by the BU's timely by reviewing the ebilling batch error log daily
CAPA/CLAIMS and CIP:
* Report in:transit shipment deviations and include them in CAPA to implement resolutions
* Identify performance failures root causes and prepare CAPA in collaboration with the Regional Analyst.
* Ensure CAPA execution and updates to Customer Key Account Shipping Sites in coordination with the Regional Control Tower.
* Seek, promote and initiate continuous improvement opportunities
* Receive and process claims as per Claim Management SOP
* Consolidate claim and submit them to the Regional Control Tower and monitor claims resolution
• Location: miami
• Post ID: 80011772 miami