About the Job
Title: Client Services Coordinator
FLSA Status: Non- Exempt
Job Summary: Bilingual English/Spanish Client Services Coordinator needed to provide services to clients who are eligible for assistance through Carrfour Supportive Housing programs.
* Conduct intake assessments of new residents
* Work with residents to develop and implement Self Sufficiency Plans (“SSP”)
* Monitor resident progress towards SSP goals and update as needed
* Ensure compliance with HMIS and make sure that information in Service Point is current and correct
* Conduct scheduled weekly home visits with each resident
* Provide linkage and referrals to community services, agencies, and activities
* Teach daily living skills and other necessary skills as outlined on each resident’s SSP
* Facilitate workshops and information sessions for residents
* Participate in residential community building activities and field trips
* Attend scheduled workshops, trainings and meetings as required
* Complete all documentation and paperwork in a timely and efficient manner
* Intervene in crisis and emergency situations
* Other duties as assigned to support and ensure the success of the program
* Maintains files
* Participates in a minimum of two committees per year
* Conducts monthly groups
* Bachelor’s degree in social work, mental health, psychology, or related field required and a minimum of three years related field experience
* Individuals who do not possess a Bachelors Degree will be required to have a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of five years related field experience and may be required to become certified as a Behavioral Health Technician
* Knowledge of community resources
* Ability to work a flexible schedule and be on-call as needed
* Bilingual (English/Spanish ) needed
Please send resume with cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended period of time at a keyboard or workstation; to exert light physical effort in sedentary to light work; to use hands in order to finger, handle, or feel; to reach with hands and arms; and to talk or to hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift, carry, push and/or pull objects and materials of light weight (up to 10 pounds). The employee is occasionally required to walk, to stand, to stoop, to kneel, and to crouch. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment is a typical climate controlled office environment and the noise is usually moderate.
• Post ID: 64242138 miami