We are a natural & organic bath body & candle... Miami
Currently seeking valet applicants to work at fast paced restaurant... Tri-County
This position will check-in/check-out hotel guests in a timely and professional manner; and process all payments according to established procedures. Welcome guests in a friendly, prompt and professional manner. Register guests, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location. Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner. Up-sell rooms where possible to maximize hotel revenue. Accurately process all cash and credit card transactions in accordance with established procedures including but not limited to posting all charges, completing cashier and other reports, preparing deposit, and counting/securing assigned bank. Issue, control and release guest safe-deposit boxes. Communicate any outstanding guest requests or issues to management that may require additional monitoring or follow-up. Respond appropriately to guest complaints. Make appropriate service recovery gestures in order to ensure total guest satisfaction. May routinely book guest reservations for individuals and/or groups that are requested either by phone or from within the hotel; process cancellations, revisions, and information updates on changes. Promote team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments. Perform other duties as assigned including guest room tours, concierge services, special guest requests, etc.
Requirements include holding a High School diploma or equivalent, plus one year front desk/guest service experience. Some college is preferred. You may be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
In order to be considered for these positions please submit your resume Microsoft Word Doc, a picture of yourself and cover letter. You can send your resume (Microsoft Word), a picture and cover letter to email@example.com . Please do not call the hotel directly.
All three documents (a resume Microsoft word doc, a picture of yourself and cover letter) must be sent to be considered.
Valet applicants must have:
1.) Minimum 1 year experience.
2.) Be at least 21 years old.
3.) Have a well groomed and clean appearance.
4.) Valid Florida Driver's License (must provide clean 3-year DMV record).
5.) Be able to drive manual transmission vehicles.
6.) Must have excellent customer skills, be able to work in a fast pace environment and be customer service oriented.
7.) Must be able to pass a DMV/background check and drug test, if asked to do so.
8.) Must speak English, bilingual is a plus.
This can be a physically demanding job, so being an active person will suit you to the work environment well.
Compensation: Hourly based on experience, plus Tips.
Appointments are necessary for an interview, contact RODRIGO at 305-579-5300, for an interview appointment. You can also fill out your application for this job posting, online at:
Emailing your RESUME with a picture will get you a faster interview appointment.
Successful Full Time Rental Sales Associates in this location have the opportunity to earn $100,000 annually!
Avis Budget Group is an action-packed, high-energy workplace where things move forward every day. We are a global leader in the travel services industry operating two of the most recognized brands in the vehicle rental business. We are a customer-led, service-driven organization that offers an enthusiastic, family-friendly and collaborative work environment where you can expect to be developed, recognized and rewarded for a job well done. If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be.
As a Rental Sales Associate, you will assist customers with their vehicle rental to ensure a positive customer experience, while also promoting our additional products and services. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic, motivated by money, has a passion for customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
At Avis Budget Group, we know your success is our success. In your first weeks, we provide you the training to attain your sales goals and maximize your earning potential by using our proven sales techniques. Additionally, as you move forward in your career, we provide a number of educational opportunities that will develop your skills and prepare you for advancement.
Compensation & Benefits:
We provide a flexible full-time or part-time schedule, hourly base pay PLUS an extremely lucrative commission/incentive/bonus plan. You will receive GUARANTEED commission on your first four (4) paychecks (for New York employees, eight (8) paychecks) while undergoing our extensive training program. In addition, full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits that include Medical, Prescription Plans, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic and Voluntary Life and AD&D and 401K Savings Plan.
Corporate discounts on products you use most. Avis Budget Group offers many savings and discount programs for our employees such as the Neighborhood Discount Warehouse which provides deep discounts from hundreds of name brand merchants all on one site.
HealthWorks@ABG is the brand through which we offer our wellness-related programs to ensure that we are our healthiest selves. Most of the services offered are free of charge and open to all employees and their family members. Some of the programs and services we provide include:
- Free tobacco cessation courses (including nicotine replacement supplies)
- Customized nutritional coaching
- Fitness center discount program
- Healthy weight loss nutrition solutions
- One-on-one active lifestyle coaching
- Trusted, on-line health information available 24/7
- Free flu shots
Excellence is rewarded at every level. From our “best in class” recognition for top sales performance to our CEO acknowledgements for outstanding customer service, Avis Budget Group is committed to acknowledging and rewarding you for a job well done.
Rental Sales Associate Requirements:
- At least 6 months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service were key elements of your duties
- Ability to handle high-pressure sales and service situations in a calm and collected manner
- Willing to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Basic computer skills in order to enter information into our database
- Willing to complete pre-employment testing, drug screen, and background check
In order to be considered for this outstanding opportunity, you must be sales driven, self-motivated, personable, dependable, and willing to work shifts that may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
IT’S EXCITING being on the fast track to career success.
Ready to get GOing? Apply now:
Get your GO on!
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services. Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Are you driven to help people?
Are you looking to accelerate your career into the fast lane?
Then Avis Budget Group is the place for you!
Our goal is to provide "Best in Class" customer care and to foster life-long customer relationships. That's why we strive to make every customer experience one that leaves a lasting impression. We handle each customer interaction with the utmost professionalism, courtesy and responsiveness.
Your passion for helping customers with their needs - whether it’s directing customers as they return their rental car ensuring a smooth and safe traffic flow, assisting customers remove their valuables from the rental vehicle, expediting the conclusion of their vehicle rental experience or simply helping them feel valued while they wait - makes you an important part of our Avis Budget Group Team.
In this position, you would work outdoors, for your entire work shift, greeting customers as they return their rental car to our lot. If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
To begin, you'll need the following:
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year of prior Customer Service experience
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility - Due to the nature of our business, this role will require you to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, overnights and holidays that may frequently change so flexibility is a must!
- Willingness to learn and help others
- Motivation and dependability
We provide you:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Full training to learn the business and enhance your professional skills
- Paid vacations, car rental discounts & much more!
If you're motivated and dependable with a proven track record of success in a customer care environment, then we can put your career on the map.
To Apply, please use the link below:
A valid driver's license is required for all positions. Drug screening and a background check are a part of our hiring process.
Avis Budget Group is an EEO/AA Employer
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services.
* Security license for the State of Florida class D
* Must have a valid FL Drivers License
* Must own a vehicle
* Minimum 2 Years experience as a Security Officer
* Must be able to work flexible schedules
* Ability to pass a comprehensive criminal background check
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Excellent customer service skills
* Must be fluent in English (speaking, writing, and reading)
* Must have a Smart Phone
7243 NW 54th Street
Miami, FL 33166
Office: (305) 226-7171 Ext: 3
Reply: click here
Looking for someone reliable with experience to work Security/ Concierge position.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a MUST!
• Minimum of 2 years experience working in high rise condominiums
• Passion to work with people and willingness to learn
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer knowledge, including Microsoft Word
• Detail-oriented, team player, professional demeanor and assertive
• High degree of self-motivation and ability to work alone if necessary
• Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work nights/weekends/holidays
• Must be Punctual
• This is a Drug free environment must be able to pass drug test and background check
THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO WORK NIGHTS/WEEKENDS
- YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN HIGH RISE CONDOMINIUMS
SEND RESUME AND REFERENCES TO EMAIL LINK LISTED ABOVE.
# Concierge Manager
# Front Desk Supervisor
# Guest Service Representatives
# Breakfast Attendants
# Restaurant Supervisor
# Valet Dispatchers
# Valet Attendants
# Housekeeping Supervisor
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY:
* Valid State ID/SS Card
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
* Excellent customer service
* Professional in appearance and attitude
* Self motivated.
* Punctual and reliable
- No Experience Required, Full Training Provided!
When you join our team you can receive:
· Fantastic Benefits Package
· Excellent Bonuses
· Quality Training With Experienced Managers
TO APPLY: http://bestwestjobs.com/
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
NO EMAILS PLEASE.
Hiring Gifted Tarot Readers, Psychics and Mediums to start working... from home
Bwestern Inn is NOW Hiring: # Concierge Manager # Concierge...