Deep Clean Your House in Miami
You have decided that it is time to get your house in order and to keep it clean. That is when Best Cleaning Company of Miami is ready to give it a deep cleaning. Remember the best time to do a deep cleaning is before you move in or a Move in Cleaning. If you have just moved in to a pre-owned house, this may be a big project. The team at Best Cleaning Company of Miami may be able to knock it in a few hours, or it could take up to one weekend. You will be amazed to discover how much a clean home positively affects your mood and those in your family.
- Refrigerator - Starting at the top, take everything out, cleaning each shelf as we go. If a shelf is removable, take it out and cleaning it with warm soapy water. Most drawers are removable and should also be washed this way. Best Cleaning Company of Miami will not forget to clean the small shelves inside the door. Wipe down the outside of the fridge, paying special attention to the handles, a magic sponge can get in the rough grip area of older refrigerators
- Oven - If you do not have a self-cleaning oven, use a cleaner such as Easy Off. For standard ovens, consider lining the bottom with aluminum foil for easier future cleaning. This will not work with convection ovens.
- Microwave - Take out any removable trays and wash in warm, soapy water. Wipe out and scrub if necessary with an all-purpose cleaner.
- Small appliances - Clean out all the crumbs in your toaster and toaster oven. Wipe down the surfaces of all small appliances.
- Cabinets, shelves, drawers - Using a damp rag and clean spots, spills and splatters with an all-purpose cleaner like Fantastic.
- Counter-tops - remove everything from the counters and wipe down with an all-purpose cleaner.
Deep Clean Your Bathrooms
Bathrooms can get pretty nasty if they have not been cleaned regularly. The problems areas will most likely be the tub and shower. Best Cleaning Company of Miami follows these steps for deep cleaning your bathrooms:
Deep Clean Your Bedrooms
- Showers/tubs - If you have a shower caddy, take it out and wash it. It may even need to be replaced. Clean the shower head with an old toothbrush and bathroom cleaner, like Soft Scrub. Best Cleaning Company of Miami may need a heavy duty degreaser for soap scum build-up and bleach for mildew stains. The toothbrush loaded with ™CLR cleaner to remove lime and rust on tub jets and other small, hard-to-reach places.
- Sinks and counter-tops - Take everything off of the counter and wipe down with a bathroom cleaner. Best Cleaning Company uses a toothbrush to scrub away dirt around the drains and faucets. toilet - Squirt some cleaner into the toilet, swish it around with the toilet brush, and leave it to soak awhile to fight any stains.
- Cabinets and drawers - wipe down with an all-purpose cleaner.
If your bedrooms have already been decluttered, then this job will not take too long. The dust bunnies have nowhere to hide. These are a few steps Best Cleaning Company of Miami follows for deep cleaning bedrooms: You might be surprised to see all the dust that collects on the backs of furniture such as dressers. Using a vacuum cleaner attachment to reach these spots. Clean all mirrors with a little glass cleaner. Wipe down the headboards, foot boards, and bedposts of all your beds.
Deep Clean Your Drapes and Blinds
Some vacuum cleaner attachments can be very handy for cleaning drapes and blinds on a regular basis, but if they are really dirty, Best Cleaning Company of Miami may need to take a different approach. Here are some tips: Drapes may need to come down to be washed. Blinds will have to be wiped down with a dry microfiber cloth then again with a damp cloth. Best Cleaning Company of Miami will not forget to wipe down the window sills as well. We take the time to give your windows a good cleaning with Windex or another glass cleaner.
Cleaning Ceiling Fans
First Best Cleaning Company of Miami wipes ceiling fan blades with a dry microfiber cloth to remove the heavy dust and dirt . Wipe ceiling fan blades with a damp microfiber cloth.
A feather duster is not going to be good enough to get rid of thick dust on ceiling fans and light fixtures. Here are some tips on how to deal with these hard to reach areas: Use a ladder to reach ceiling fans and high light fixtures. Be careful as you wipe the dust clumps up. You will need a slightly damp microfiber cloth or rag. If a light fixture is very dirty or has bugs trapped inside, you will need to take it down and wash it out. Check light bulbs to see if any need to be replaced. When vacuuming floors use a vacuum cleaner attachment to reach under cabinets in the kitchen and other tough spots.
Deep Clean Your Floors
After you vacuum and mop your floors, you may still notice a build-up in corners and around the edges of the floors. There is no easy way about this - you will need to get on all fours with a damp rag and wipe this up. These are some basic tips on cleaning your floors: Using a broom or vacuum cleaner attachment to get under all furniture and in hard-to-reach places. For mopping, use a small amount of cleaner in warm water and a damp (not drenched) mop. For wood floors Best Cleaning Company of Miami uses a misting technique to keep your floors bright and shiny While we are working on the floor edges and corners, wipe down all the baseboards as well. Spring Cleaning a Porch You will enjoy your porch after it has been deep cleaned. You will enjoy your porch after it has been deep cleaned.
Deep Clean Your Florida Room
Deep Cleaning your Office
Now that the inside of your home is really clean, it is time to work on your screened in porch. Dust, pollen, and bugs may have taken over, so here are some tips to deep clean your porch: If you have water-resistant porch furniture, move it out to the yard or driveway and spray it down with the water hose. For cushions and pillows, spot clean them or wash them if the fabric covers are removable. Using a pole duster to get rid of spider webs. Wipe down any glass table tops with glass cleaner. While the furniture is drying, use a blower or broom to sweep out all the dirt, bugs, and leaves. Using a water-hose nozzle, jet spray the entire porch. Use a scrub brush for stubborn spots. Wipe down any railings or woodwork. Replace furniture when everything is dry.
Now your house is spotless, so you can sit back and enjoy the results Best Post construction Cleaning Company of Miami will maintain your clean house with a weekly, biweekly, or monthly cleaning schedule.