Training Officer - Krome - NANA Regional Corporation (Miami, FL)
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 8:35 AM
* Shall meet American Correctional Association (ACA) Standards.
* Knowledgeable of ACA standards and requirements.
* Secret security clearance issued by the Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO) or by another Federal Agency.
* Must have a social security card issued and approved by the Social Security Administration, and shall be a United States citizen, or a person lawfully admitted into the United States with permanent residence in the U.S. for the last five (5) years.
* Must not be currently employed by any federal agency, including active duty military, whereas their employment under this contract could present an actual or apparent conflict of interest.
* Must be a minimum of twenty-on (21) years of age.
* Must be capable of understanding and applying written and verbal orders, rules, and regulations in English. All personnel shall be literate and interpret printed rules and regulations, detailed written orders, training instructions and materials, and must be able to compose reports in English.
* Must have current First Aid and CPR certifications and be capable of using those skills to respond to apparently life-threatening medical conditions while awaiting response from facility health care (USPS/DIHS) personnel.
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 20295494 miami