There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what were all about at John Deere. And its why were investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the worlds brightest minds are tackling the worlds biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, well put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US)- Florida (US-FL)- Miami
Function: Supply Management / Logistics
Title: Shipping Clerk- 26671
Your Responsibilities (Limit to 6-8 High-level Overview Responsibilities)
As an Export Shipping Clerk, for John Deere, you will:
- Scheduling orders for daily operations.
- Assist with all shipping office data entry processes.
- Be responsible for prepping all orders for export including documentation.
- Responsible for prepping all required invoices.
- Partner with shipping coordinators to make sure all orders are being fulfilled efficiently.
US Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Access)
- Experience with data entry
- High level attention to detail
- Ability manage multiple processes at once and manage multiple demands
What Makes You Stand Out
Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Warehouse experience
- Experience with legacy systems
- Project Management experience
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Ideally you will have a Bachelors degree, high school diploma or previous experience
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click hereto find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 51378838 miami