Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associate, Flex: South Beach - Macys (Miami Beach, FL)
Posted: Thursday, November 2, 2017 6:53 PM
Love being around people and making them happy? Good at finding just the right thing to complete an outfit? As part of our sales team, you ll do just that, bringing the Magic of Macy s to life for our customers. Every day brings new challenges and excitement, and every customer interaction gives you the opportunity to do what you do best: find solutions and provide exceptional customer service. ... More
So if you live on the cutting edge of fashion and have a keen eye for design, why not put that expertise to work on the sales floor? Join our team of problem solvers and doers: Apply today!
The Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associate s primary responsibilities are to organize the Store Management Office, execute operational administrative functions, oversee scheduling maintenance, balance the vault and other cash functions daily, distribute reports from My Macy sPortal to management team, facilitate the screening/hiring process, handle HR functions, and act as the HR liaison for store employees. Performs other duties as assigned.
In order to present our customers with the best holiday shopping experience, many of our Seasonal Administrative Support Team Associates arrive prior to store opening and remain after closing to ensure we are ready to make Macy's magic. Seasonal associates will have the opportunity to work a flexible schedule on a temporary basis, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends and busy events such as the day after Thanksgiving and the day after Christmas. And don't forget - just in time for holiday shopping, you will receive an employee discount of up to 20% starting your first day!
The Flex schedule is designed to allow Macy's to flex up staffing during key events and peak selling times, and allows you the flexibility to maintain your current responsibilities while earning extra money and enjoying a retail discount of up to 20%. If you have a flexible availability and think that you would enjoy a fast-paced retail environment, then this may be the opportunity for you!
The summary below may not includeall the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For moreinformation, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here .
- Coordinate distribution of all incoming communications (including faxes, e-mails, memos, letters, newsletters, and phone calls) whether from customers, employees, management, or the general public
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting Macy s commitment to our customer
- Coordinate all functions of the hiring process including prescreening applicants, correspondence with applicants, and scheduling interviews with store management
- Balance vault and store checkbook and perform other cash functions on a daily basis
- Act as liaison for district HR office to help resolve HR issues
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Some college is desirable.
- Minimum of two years administrative experience.
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic math functionssuch as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator.
- Typing minimum of 60wpm.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Exchange, and Outlook.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate and function as a member of a team.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent use of RF equipment.
- Flexible with scheduling and available towork retail hours, which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Help make life
Associated topics: costume, customer service, greet, manner, retail management, retail sales associate, sales associates, sales representative, store, store associate
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 70387562 miami