Posted: Friday, September 1, 2017 4:30 AM
Job Function: Internal Administration
Contract Type: Regular Employment
Job Level: Professional
Sub:department: Office Location: Miami : Regional HO, FL (MIA_REG) Travel Required: No Selection Start Date: The Panalpina Group is one of the worlds leading providers of supply chain solutions, combining its core products of Air Freight, Ocean Freight, and Logistics to deliver globally integrated, tailor:made end:to:end solutions. The Panalpina Group operates a global network with some 500 offices in more than 70 countries, and employs around 16,000 people worldwide. We are looking to hire a Executive Assistant/Office Administrator to...
* demonstrate a professional demeanor and shows integrity, and the ability to perform functions with discretion and confidentiality.
* support the Regional CEO with direct administrative support, as well as indirect general administrative support to Regional Team when necessary.
* regularly interact with outside top:level executives.
* administration and general management of the regional office.
* Provide administrative and clerical support to RCEO, to include heavy calendaring, coordination and booking of multi international travel, expense reporting, document control, travel request approvals, PTO requests approvals, printing, filing, correspondence, memos, and screening calls. Set:up op level executive meetings upon request.
* Provide clerical support to RHoF with travel approvals, expense reporting, memorandums and other documents.
* Provide indirect general administrative and clerical support to regional colleagues such as calendaring, conference room bookings, training supplies and equipment, k:web/phonebook updates and other office related requests.
* Liaise with external Sales Representatives for corporate and group events with regards to off:site venue inspection, meetings planning and logistics; budget reporting to management for cost approval and optimization, follow thru with reconciling billing statements and payments processing. This includes local hotel rate negotiations.
* Coordination of external/internal corporate and group events/travel/logistics and support with in:house customer meetings and luncheons, travel requests expediting
* Creation and maintenance of SAP vendor account set:ups as well as documentation and insurance requirements for compliance. Track and process invoicing in DFM for external and inter:company billings.
* K:web and Phonebook administration responsible. Liaise with Corporate Communications in relation to Regional and Country k:web and phone book administration as well as intranet content. Support country k:web responsible with corporate standard and guidelines for content and general training.
* SharePoint management and owner for Regional sites, such as AME, Country, RH IV sites.
* Maintain and manage office administration and optimize office related costs by control of building maintenance and repairs, stock of office and pantry supplies, bottled water, water filtration systems, coffee dispensers maintenance and other ad hoc tasks.
* Drive HSE office duties, campaigns and other related tasks within the Regional Center ensuring adherence to HSE policy and standards as defined by global/local policies and local laws.
* Responsible for personnel matters in coordination with local HR; to include new hire procurement of devices and computer equipment, PARIS (profile) requests, ID badging, startup supplies, business card ordering and local HSE orientation with regards to standards and general clerical support.
* Liaise with travel agency for new hire profiles as well as proper cost center coding and manager approval information (relative to Regional Center).
* Manage office correspondence, mailing, and invoicing of FedEx shipments (relating to Regional Center).
* Coordinate quarterly Town Hall meetings with support from HR/Regional Team.
• Location: Miami
• Post ID: 65230782 miami