Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Primary support to Chief HR Officer and Chief Legal Officerand other members of the staff.
- Responsible for various administrative tasks including maintaining calendars, planning and scheduling meetings, booking travel arrangements domestic and international, submitting expenses.
- Prepares presentations, create or edit correspondence, meeting minutes or proposals. Files, copies materials, faxes, and distributes mail and maintains records.
- Receives guests and routes calls. Maintains inventory levels of office equipment and supplies. May gather and research data and create reports.
- Analytical skills are a plus.
- Prior experience planning and hosting large corporate events.
- Some travel may be required.
- Business coursework and equivalent work-related experience preferred.
- Two to five or more years administrative experience supporting Senior Management/Executives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with good grammar, spelling and good speaking voice.
- Strong background in managing verbal communication and written correspondence with clients would be desirable.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to type approximately 60 WPM.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Effective time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio software.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and equipment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated tact and professionalism.
- Customer service focused and deadline oriented.
- Ability to work under general or limited supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 70367012 miami