Healthcare Revenue Cycle Company has an immediate opening for a collections representative. This position comes with the ability to have a flexible schedule with evening hours. Responsible for validating patient's identity to comply with HIPAA Regulations. Analysis of patient balances, detail review of services billed, validating correct patient/insurance and demographic information. Main responsibilities of making outbound calls and receiving inbound calls, negotiating arrangements with patients, ensuring accounts are thoroughly worked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible to successfully meet or exceed all Company established collection performance targets for outbound/inbound calls and settle accounts as determined on a daily/weekly or monthly basis by the Collections Management Team.
- Utilizes various methods to verify the actual situation on the ground, in accordance with company's collection procedures.
- Determines the most effective means of collection for each account and applies standard due diligence to collect monies owed and/or resolved any identified problems.
- Maintains complete records on all accounts including, but not limited to, detailed documentation on collection efforts; whether verbal or written.
- Settles accounts as necessary, within company guidelines.
- Accelerates problem accounts to appropriate Management for resolution within required deadline.
- Maintains positive work relationship with other Collection Specialists, Management and other staff members.
- Exceptional service by phone with the ability to work as part of a team to meet goals
- Knowledge of TCPA (Telephone consumer Protection Act) and FDCPA(Fair Debt Collections Practices Act)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and various Microsoft Office programs required to complete responsibilities
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year Collections experience in a healthcare setting
- Must be able to deal with difficult callers in a high call volume setting. Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in order to meet stringent deadlines. Bilingual a plus.
About the Company
Healthcare Revenue Cycle Company that is a full service, attorney driven, mangaement company uniquely qualified to provide healthcare reimbursement services to medical providers.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 51246463 miami