Schedule would be 8:00 am-5 pm each week day, Monday - Friday.
*** PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST THREE YEARS OF VERIFIABLE EMPLOYMENT AS AN EXECUTIVE OR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT AT A REPUTABLE COMPANY.***
***Please include Resume in the body of your email reply. We will not open attachments.***
*** Must be bilingual English/Spanish.***
*** Must have at least FIVE YEARS of continuous employment IN THE SAME COMPANY OR ORGANIZATION.***
Modern Cosmetic Clinic seeks an exemplary administrative assistant who will work closely with company's medical director. Must have experience and meet the criteria required below.
Full-time position, paid health insurance, paid time off, paid vacation and bonus. Salary competitive, based on experience.
Incumbents function as the principal administrative support and personal assistant to a principal administrative or professional employee.
Incumbents are expected to gain a high degree of knowledge of our programs, services, organization, and objectives sufficient to independently initiate, coordinate, and personally perform secretarial and administrative support processes such as, purchasing, accounts payable, scheduling, Quick Book, etc.,
Incumbents exercise a high degree of independent judgments and discretion in interpreting company objectives, policies, and procedures as they apply to unusual secretarial or administrative work tasks, and in relaying information to and coordinating activities for their supervisor(s).
1. Types, formats, and proofs letters, reports, statistical data, forms and other finished copy from rough drafts, margin notes, general instructions, or transcription notes; examines grammatical construction, punctuation, spelling, verb tense, contextual meaning, layout, and format.
2. Independently composes letters and memos for supervisor's signature; answers routine requests for information.
3. Screens mail, visitors, and callers; determines their needs, establishes priority, and routes same to appropriate staff or supervisor for attention; may maintain a tracking system to ensure follow-up.
4. Gathers, organizes, and tabulates a wide variety of specialized information for supervisor's use in completing reports, special projects, etc.
5. Performs variety of minor administrative functions relating to maintenance and compilation of budgetary expenditures and related information, maintenance and processing of various records, and maintenance of statistical department history, payroll, and miscellaneous control records.
1. Proper candidate must be intelligent, energetic, polished
2. Must have executive or administrative experience
3. Ability to work in confidence
4. Must use discretion and have good judgment
5. Must have college degree or equivalent experience
6. Good computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Quick Book.
7. Very proficient in Outlook
8. Positive attitude
9. Team player
10.Extremely reliable and punctual
11.Very detail oriented
Location: St. Croix, USVI / Remote
Title: Senior Database Administrator
Hours: 40 Hours/Weekly (2000 Hours/Yearly)
Rate: Negotiable Duration: 12+ Months
NEARiX, LLC, is the leading Nearshore Software Development and Knowledge-based Company operating from its development solution center in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Database Administrator is to maintain performance, integrity and security if data storage and access multiple databases by internal and external users. Some work may be pure maintenance while other roles will involve specializing in database development across multiple platforms.
Data & System Quality
Tasks may include some or all of the following:
• Developing and maintaining data standards
• Ensuring that data remains consistent across the databases
• Ensuring that data is clearly defined
• Ensures that users access data concurrently, in a form that suits their needs
• Ensures that user needs are established and monitored
• Responding to user requests and needs by refining or developing databases for easier, more efficient or more accurate data retrieval
• Considering both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users
• Consistently monitors performance
• Manages parameters and if necessary establishes improvements to provide fast responses to front-end users
• Changes database system by coding database descriptions
• Runs periodic tests of database functionality, developing new modules or correcting programming or system error
• Maps out the conceptual design for a planned database;
• Refines the logical design so that it can be translated into a specific data model
• Works with I.T. department to refining the physical design to meet system storage requirements
• Installs and tests new versions of the DBMS
• Ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
Tasks may include some or all of the following:
• Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans
• Providing for data security and recovery control (all data is retrievable in an emergency).
• Ensuring that databases are protected by developing and maintaining system access protocols, specifying user level of access etc.
• Continuous monitoring of user access and security
Qualifications: Requirements, qualifications, skills:
• Experience with these high-level requirements:
• BA or BS or equivalent experience in related field required
• 6 years minimum hands-on experience as a database administrator required
• Broad and deep knowledge of SQL Server 2008 +
• Proven SSRS, DTS & SSIS experience
• Strong big data background
• Report-centric thinking
• Leadership capabilities
• Quick learner & problem solver
• Work with distributed teams
• Capable of designing & ensuring compliance with stored procedure policies
• Double-checking work of other team members including B.I.s B.A.s & QA / QC
• Working with technical writer to write database documentation, including data standards, procedures and definitions for the data dictionary (metadata)
• Able to work with clustered environment
• Promoting process improvement, system administration
• Database performance tuning, database management & requirements analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English preferred)
• Ability to work in fast-paced Agile SCRUM environment to establish priorities and meet objectives
• Strong analytic, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Motivated and do what it takes reach goals.
• Work well in multi-cultural team environment and enjoy creating rewarding relationships with the people that you work with.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Curriculum & Program
• Collaborates on curriculum planning and school-wide goals with Principal/Educator.
• Helps in creating, designing and acquiring materials to support implementation of curriculum.
• Collaborates on planning, coordination and programming for grades K-9 and for other special events and holidays.
• Supports planning, coordination and implementation of all student trips, special school programs, Shabbat programs and family programs.
• Helps with ongoing communication to families i.e. newsletters, brochures, flyers, assessments, etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Jewish Supplementary Education, be an energetic, positive team player with solid computer skills, fluency in English, familiarity with Hebrew and the ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and staff members. Some work on Shabbat will be required.
No phone calls please. Submit resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please come and apply in person ask for Manager Nina. Thank you
Our receptionist position requires the individual to complete duties that include but may not be limited to:
a) Greeting Guests
b) Answering Phones
c) Keeping a list of both guests and staff
d) Overseeing barber conduct
e) Minor Cleaning
In order to be considered for the position the individual must:
a) Have their OWN form of transportation
b) Be fluent in English. (Spanish speaking is a plus)
c) Be available to work nights and weekends
d) Be looking for a long term position (Not looking to hire for only the Summer)
e) Be ready to start in the next 2 weeks
Please send an email with your resume and a recent photo of yourself to Finelinebarbershop@hotmail.com for our review. We will then contact you to schedule an interview.
-Bi weekly Payroll
-Cash audits and Comp reports
-Bank deposits and wires
-Credit card disputes and cash backs
-Handles approved invoices from general manager
-Credit card expense reports
-Petty cash reports and reconciling
-Daily communication with HR company, CPA firm and management
-Preforms other duties as assigned from time to time by management
-3 or more years accounting/book keeping experience with Restaurant/hospitality establishments
-Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
-Ability to multitask
-Ability to work well with others
*MUST HAVE EXCELLENT COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE
*FULL TIME POSITION
* COMPENSATION $11-$13 HR
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME
Job Title: Assistant Manager
At Jos. A. Bank, our Assistant Manager’s primary responsibility is to assist the Store Manager in profitably operating the store by achieving personal and stores sales goals. Jos. A. Bank is sales driven, upscale men’s retail clothing company; and our associates are energetic, outgoing and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The Assistant Manager’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Leading their customers through the sales process of selecting, coordinating and purchasing traditional business, casual clothing and accessory options designed for the upscale professional man.
- Understanding merchandise features, marking and fitting techniques and fashion trends to determine what type of garments are desired and advise customers about prevailing styles, new/add-on items and appropriateness of garments for particular occasions.
- Striving to meet sales goals and covering their personal draw in a commission based sales environment.
- Providing the highest Customer Service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times.
- Utilizing company resources to generate traffic and maintaining customer contact to build their own book of business.
- Maintaining the company’s visual merchandise standards within each department and the overall store, including general housekeeping cleanliness.
- Assisting in overall store operations, maintaining inventory levels and instructing staff and customers on current marketing promotions.
- Acting as manager-on-duty when Store Manager is not on premises.
- Opening and/or close the store.
- Ensuring that their stores are run in accordancewith company policies and applicable laws, training and coaching associates on selling techniques, supervising staffand assisting customers with issue resolution.
Assistant Manager’s earn commission on their personal sales and are eligible for a year-end bonus. Jos. A. Bank rewards performance, and there will be career advancement opportunities for successful associates as we continue to grow our business.
If a career as an Assistant Manager interests you, this job involves the following qualifications and essential functions, so you must be able to:
- Provide leadership through example; set performance examples; identify work to be done;prioritize and complete daily assignments and reach personal sales performance goals; share responsibility for meeting store sales goals.
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and demonstrate a sense of urgency.
- Interact and communicate with customers in person and on the phone; interact and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
- Coordinate customer wardrobe selections involving a wide range of colors and patterns.
- Measure customers’ necks, arms, chests and or waist for proper fit.
- Work scheduled shift which will include nights, week-ends and holidays.
- Read, write and perform basic math.
- Dress in conservative business attire without any tattoos and/or body piercings evident.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the Assistant Manager. This list is not intended to be comprehensive and may vary from store to store; additional details may be provided upon request.
Job involves Operation of a Limo Service, reply to all emails, answer phones and interact with Limo clients as well as dealing with adult models and producers, twitter accts etc.
Keeping track of the email inbox seems to be a big part of the job.
Fast paced and diverse working environment for the successful applicant.
Please submit a recent PHOTO and BRIEF 1 page resume and the reason why you think you are the best candidate for the job.
Rossano Ferretti Hairspa
959 west avenue, suite 14
Miami Beach fl, 33139
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=26110-5728&lang=en
9am to 1pm - Need car to get to hibiscus... Miami
Large financial company located in Miami, FL is currently searching... Miami
Volvo of North Miami is looking for an outgoing, extrovert... Miami Gardens
We are an organization that provides healthcare leaders and staff... Coconut Grove
Administrative Assistant (Coral Gables) *** PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU... Coral Gables